✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anyone know the black jacket ???( Chris')

highndry

I really like it too. Has anyone seen the black shirts the guys wear all the time. The ones that make them look like Geography teachers? Well I have been looking for one like that for about a year now, finally found one yesterday! Funny thing is I am in Teacher's College to become a History/Geography teacher.

I really like it too. Has anyone seen the black shirts the guys wear all the time. The ones that make them look like Geography teachers? Well I have been looking for one like that for about a year now' date=' finally found one yesterday! Funny thing is I am in Teacher's College to become a History/Geography teacher.[/quote']

:lol:

I'm listening to The Scientis now so sweet

I like that jacket, and when He took it off in the video is so cool(non-backward)--but It's better if he take his all shris and show us his sexy body......... :sneaky: :blush:

I'm listening to The Scientis now so sweet

I like that jacket, and when He took it off in the video is so cool(non-backward)--but It's better if he take his all shris and show us his sexy body......... :sneaky: :blush:

.........................wow........lol

What I don't get in the music video is why does Chris seem happy? He's like jumping around having a gay old time throwing sticks and stuff when his g/f just died in a car crash.....