✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

damn high school problems

twin4life

sorry to keep bugging all of you. but i'm in this stupid situation.

ok.

there's this girl that i met this year in my first year of high school and was in my one of my classes. i was friendly at first, cos y'know, new people and everything. but she got really annoying. i gave her my e-mail and phone number in the beginning of the year because i thought we could be friends. but the thing is, i really don't like her. i even TOLD her that i didn't like her but she just took it as a joke.

and one more thing. as far as i know, she has like, 1 friend that she's mostly with. that 1 friend, happens to be a girl i've been friends with forever but recently last year i had to do one of the worst things ever, i actually had to cut my friendship off with her because of waaaaaay to many reasons and a story that is too long and comlicated to share.

so she invited me for a sleepover for her birthday. first of all, i don't like her but i've gone to her house once for school related reasons. and i could never in a billion years have a sleepover with that 1 girl. second of all, it would be WAY too akward.

*sigh*

people suck.

i want her to know that i don't want to be friends with her without being mean, and for her to believe me.

gah.

:lol:

she called me 3 times today :stunned:

2 times i was actually out. the third i was "busy".

hah and there's no way i can disconnect it in my house. someones always needs the phone.

today my dad said "sam called for you, i have her number for you to call her back. and i said "you don't anymore"

dont talk to her she'll soon get the hint. advoid her. when you see her turn around and walk the opposit way. beat her to the ground with a stick and pull her eyes out so she cant see. stick her eyes on the stick and march around the school cheering. mwhahaha she never talk to you gain then. *fewh* the relief

ok.

there's this girl that i met this year in my first year of high school and was in my one of my classes. i was friendly at first, cos y'know, new people and everything. but she got really annoying. i gave her my e-mail and phone number in the beginning of the year because i thought we could be friends. but the thing is, i really don't like her. i even TOLD her that i didn't like her but she just took it as a joke.

and one more thing. as far as i know, she has like, 1 friend that she's mostly with. that 1 friend, happens to be a girl i've been friends with forever but recently last year i had to do one of the worst things ever, i actually had to cut my friendship off with her because of waaaaaay to many reasons and a story that is too long and comlicated to share.

so she invited me for a sleepover for her birthday. first of all, i don't like her but i've gone to her house once for school related reasons. and i could never in a billion years have a sleepover with that 1 girl. second of all, it would be WAY too akward.

*sigh*

people suck.

i want her to know that i don't want to be friends with her without being mean, and for her to believe me.

gah.

emm dont know, tell her you still fancy someone else thats what I had to do recently pity as well as they were stunning, but I did not like them like that

It's weird to see the replies you get. Like "Ignore her", it sounds dead easy, and so does the problem, but it's not, since Mandy is so complicated about this.

Just ignoring a person must be difficult, I think; I've never done by myself.

ok.

*sigh*

people suck.

gah.

emm dont know, tell her you still fancy someone else thats what I had to do recently pity as well as they were stunning, but I did not like them like that

oh heh, i think you might have the wrong situation. we're both girls, but she just won't stop bugging me. i actually took her call today, told her i couldn't go to her party. it's not like that, she wants to be friends. i don't want anything with her. :/

and today when she called she's like "you bum. i hate you". because i couldn't come. and i'm like "uh...yeah".

if anyone else said that to me jokingly i 'd always say "love you to" but i won't say that to her.

because i love my friends. note: friends

Guest LiquidSky
It's weird to see the replies you get. Like "Ignore her", it sounds dead easy, and so does the problem, but it's not, since Mandy is so complicated about this.

Just ignoring a person must be difficult, I think; I've never done by myself.

Are you serious?

Ignoring is the best solution..

When you dislike someone you simply don't want to be around them and if you do..you'll be surprise about how you'll be finding any excuse to beat them up.. :smug: and you really don't want to go those extremes.. (sounds harsh..but it's the truth).

Some things are better left unsaid....if you don't have nothing nice to say it's better not to say them..'cause you'll be ending up saying more than what you meant to say and there are a lot of people that take things way too much to the heart and that is bad because you don't want to lower their self esteem either (unless you are that mean) Also you don't want them to be your friend either..because they'll notice that you dislike them and they'll be finding ways to stab you in the back. :) Everybody hates

hypocrites.

That's why when you really care about someone, you talk it over with them..because you care..if you don't care, you ignore them and everybody's happy :D