February 7, 200521 yr Why finding a ticket for a u2 show, through internet, below 150 euros is so hard? (and in august) am I looking in the wrong places or will I just have to pay huge amounts for seeying Bono? (I know this should be in another place)
February 7, 200521 yr my friend paid over $100 USD for 2 tickets.. and they are all the way up top of the arena!!! :stunned:
February 7, 200521 yr Author No I haven't called them first because I havent got the number and second because with our 6 hours difference it's quite hard to catch them (yeah, I'm lazy) and I've found most offer of about 150 to 250 euros for ONE ticket and I want 2 and it's so overpiced that I feel cheated If I pay that sum! (besides I don't even know for sure If I'm travelling, I'm just trying to buy the tickets now in case I travel and they are sold out)
February 7, 200521 yr People are already discussing this in another thread http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=14192&start=30
February 7, 200521 yr Didn't that happen with Glastonbury tickets as well? I think they got round to a thousand pounds a ticket. people are ridiculous and acts like that should be illegal
February 7, 200521 yr People are already discussing this in another thread http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=14192&start=30 she stated that in the beginning of her post.. she's not really hurting anyone by posting it here... :embarrased: it was late... and this isnt like the interpol forum... people are allowed to breathe here.. lol :P :laugh3:
February 7, 200521 yr Author People are already discussing this in another thread http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=14192&start=30 she stated that in the beginning of her post.. she's not really hurting anyone by posting it here... :embarrased: it was late... and this isnt like the interpol forum... people are allowed to breathe here.. lol :P :laugh3: eso, eso! I know but I was so amazed that this is happening for a concert in about 7 months ( :stunned: ) that , I didn't thought it deserve an thread of its own, but it would call more peopkle's attention on the Lounge section okay, I'm sorry :D
February 7, 200521 yr People are already discussing this in another thread http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=14192&start=30 she stated that in the beginning of her post.. she's not really hurting anyone by posting it here... :embarrased: it was late... and this isnt like the interpol forum... people are allowed to breathe here.. lol :P :laugh3: eso, eso! I know but I was so amazed that this is happening for a concert in about 7 months ( :stunned: ) that , I didn't thought it deserve an thread of its own, but it would call more peopkle's attention on the Lounge section okay, I'm sorry :D no worries.. ;) look.. it hasnt been deleted so the mods must think its ok. ;)
February 7, 200521 yr ^Well' date=' that would be a problem I think.[/quote'] haha!! why is it a problem?? If Jen, Ian or Stephen dont mind.. then neither should you.. :P
February 7, 200521 yr ;) next to the interpol board.. the muse board looks soft.. so many rules... regulations.. how do you do it?? and is it worth it?? just curious... I mean.. I hate duplicate threads as well.. but its not like there are 3 million of these and she doesnt do it often, so. *shrugs*
February 7, 200521 yr Well, the interpol has another issue, it crashes, so we like to have it the way it is..regulated more. I like it better that way.
February 7, 200521 yr Well' date=' the interpol has another issue, it crashes, so we like to have it the way it is..regulated more. I like it better that way.[/quote'] oh! what kind of board do you guys run on??
February 8, 200521 yr Umm... Envision? or something like that. That's the one we have now, but we had several in the last year.
Create an account or sign in to comment