✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All you Lottery winners...come in here..

Sweet One

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you buy a lower amount of tickets' date=' your chances of winning are greater than if you buy a higher amount :confused: ?[/quote']

I have no idea.. but the winners are chosen completely at random.. the php board language or something that is programmed into the board is what picks the winner.. or some shite like that... I dont know all that computer talk jargon..

so if you buy a lower amount of tickets' date=' your chances of winning are greater than if you buy a higher amount :confused: ?[/quote']

I have no idea.. but the winners are chosen completely at random.. the php board language or something that is programmed into the board is what picks the winner.. or some shite like that... I dont know all that computer talk jargon..

Oh I see.......probably the PHP language hates the name Albie :lol:

:laugh3: ^ see that was funny!

:laugh3: ^ see that was funny!

thank you :embarrased:

I know sometimes I can be a jackass towards you and Denise :(

Albie wrote:

I've bought 100 tickets

HAHAHA You da man!

OK 83 for me and 100 for albie, anybody else wanna be a big playa?

well i do have over 1500 :rolleyes: :P

Albie wrote:

so if you buy a lower amount of tickets, your chances of winning are greater than if you buy a higher amount ?

thats pretty much it