✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

European Constitution

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• 2 weeks later...

i mean the day when the people decide their rights for the next 4 years, i mean the election day, most people don't vote and they want to keep their rights.... :/

is like if you supouse that your friend took the notes of the day lessons and bring it to your house even if you didn't told him to do it... :/ then you won't have to surprise if he didn't gave you the day lessons... you know. :/

I think some countries won't even have the referendum,like Germany if i'm correct.

Beside when you go to elections you elect or re-elect your goverment, most of your rights are based in constitution,so not many things change really. :)

Plus there is increase of distrust in politicians.

High percentage of votes are really in countries with major fundamental changes, like Iraq.

mmm well you are right... but then the things will be the same i mean people won't be paying attention about politics and then the history will repeat... :/

anyways this can be a general thread about politics... :) so you can discuss other things about it not only votes and rights. :)