February 21, 200521 yr Berrychen said she has, everyone seems to think she has, even albie thinks she has, and albie cant even think. Anyway, yes Im sure she has or else Im confused.
February 21, 200521 yr :angry: :angry: WHAT?????!!!! what the FUCK???!!!!...fuck this place then!...keep ur BLING shit!...and fuck u and ur BLING!...and who voted? the moderators??... anyone who voted for this BLING shit obvisiously ISN'T a COLDPLAY fan...u don't mix the 2!...fuck u...now I hate this place...and this was my only place besides Coldplay .com that I loved very much!... to all u idiot moderators...trhanx for fucking up this site with ur bling/rap shit..u fucking suck!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ahahaha :lol: just leave already you tool. :angry: :cool:
February 21, 200521 yr Berrychen said she has, everyone seems to think she has, even albie thinks she has, and albie cant even think. Anyway, yes Im sure she has or else Im confused. what :lol: I could think :smug:
February 21, 200521 yr i what..? won..? again..? *confused to the bone* :o Right here, you said it. well i said again coz Camu said in her first post taht i did and apparently (thanks Kyle) i did...that was a week ago aswell and i wasn't aware of that... :embarrased: its quite cool tho... :cool:
February 21, 200521 yr Author :lol: :lol: oooooo what a snazzy watch. Gimme gimme. just because I love you... :kiss:
February 21, 200521 yr :lol: :lol: oooooo what a snazzy watch. Gimme gimme. just because I love you... :kiss: that's hot :P
February 22, 200521 yr Author Paul Banks is hot! back off sista! he's mine! well, you might have to fight Joyce as well... lol
February 22, 200521 yr :lol: :lol: oooooo what a snazzy watch. Gimme gimme. just because I love you... :kiss: You are TOO good to me.
February 22, 200521 yr Author what the hell is that in your quote?? I didnt write that!! :laugh3: its all kookoo jargon! :stunned:
February 22, 200521 yr Yeah, I know. That was all me baby. :lol: :lol: I have no idea either. :embarrased:
Create an account or sign in to comment