✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Announcement Next Week (Monday?)

owenrees_73

Ok so i was thinking' date=' and a while ago there was someone on here predicting that the band would debut their single on lamacq live on monday, and this just happens to be the same date we are supposed to be hearing this announcement from the band. Im guessing perhaps we hear early on in the day the band's name for the new album, the release date, and then later that night hear the first single on lamacq live? Can anyone find who said this and where it was posted? Thanks[/quote']

*gets very excited*

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now :smug:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned: I heard like a month ago, Lamaq actually said that he will have the first single, before anyone, in his show... I actually listen him every week... so... I´ll make sure to have a recorder the monday!!! anyway... I dont know if this could be true...

*jumps of excitment *

finally!!! something new..!!!

A peculiar Mexico: Zu

You live in Mexico, am I right? Do they air the Lamacq show there or do you listen to it on the internet? If so, I would really appreciate a link!

True. I see Ian has stopped the 0.5-bling-per-post-thing? Anyway I'm sick of waiting for the announcement. They're obviously not sending it right away. :cry: Oh well, I'm just going to sleep and dream about something nice and wake up, check my mail, and there it'll be! Hopefully, that is...Bye! I guess I'll talk to you later on this board then. :)