✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You'll be happy to know..

berrywoman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- I dont really give a fuck either

2-oohh!! I will!! lol he'll be chuffed.. he may already be here and you just dont know it yet.. :sneaky:

I'm not scared of that f*ckface

remember I'm Infamous Albie

no boardie can't break my shell :smug:

:laugh3: perfect! he's hot enough.. :wink3:

btw.. YOU got yourself banned.. no one else.. lol you just pissed off enough people and he happened to be the last straw, Debs gave you 3 chances.. and he was the last one.. lol so no one is to blame for that but yourself...

:laugh3: perfect! he's hot enough.. :wink3:

btw.. YOU got yourself banned.. no one else.. lol you just pissed off enough people and he happened to be the last straw, Debs gave you 3 chances.. and he was the last one.. lol so no one is to blame for that but yourself...

so you think that I've caused all the trouble by myself and nobody started nothing

give me a damn break Camille

and far as Jamie is concern.......He's loser

yes I do... I was there man' date=' I remember perfectly!! and no Jamie isnt a loser.. he's a hot sexy winner! yes. W-I-N-N-E-R!!! :P[/quote']

if you think that.......you really have a serious issue

I'm gonna admit........at times I did start trouble

but I didn't start all the time.......it was the other way around at times

then if you love Jamie and Kyle so much

date the both :rolleyes:

I dunno.. kinda looks like you. :surprised:

you're f*cking dumb :angry:

umm, actually it takes a bit of knowledge to edit the picture in photoshop. so I'm not that dumb...

yeah..........you've used all your brainpower to do that :lol: :rolleyes:

hahah oh okbut i suppose its albie who's keeping this board have some kind of angry sidei meanw ithout him, it could be just rainbows a lollypops

but cause he's here we can still have a little fun

you maybe onto something here.... lol but in Albies defense.. as annoying as he can be.... (and lord knows he can be) He has been 'behaving' to a certain extent... he's already been given a 'warning' due to some 'lude unecessary' comments... so I guess he's really being 'careful'.. as much as can be expected I suppose.. ;)

hahah oh okbut i suppose its albie who's keeping this board have some kind of angry sidei meanw ithout him, it could be just rainbows a lollypops

but cause he's here we can still have a little fun

you maybe onto something here.... lol but in Albies defense.. as annoying as he can be.... (and lord knows he can be) He has been 'behaving' to a certain extent... he's already been given a 'warning' due to some 'lude unecessary' comments... so I guess he's really being 'careful'.. as much as can be expected I suppose.. ;)

I'm annoying.........I've learned that from you :smug: :lol: