March 2, 200521 yr Just confirmed @ STUBRU (Belgian radio) that Coldplay will star at TW CLASSIC, 22 juni @ werchter !!! cheers
March 2, 200521 yr whohooooo, This is great news. I've already requested tickets for the London concert via Coldplay.com So this means I might be seeing them twice. Do you know when the TW classic tickets go on sale?
March 2, 200521 yr Ooops ThomasD, I don't think they will come to Belgium on the 22nd. I've just read in the news section of Coldplay.com that they are to perform in Dublin on the 22nd. Too bad :( Maybe they'll come overhere later on this year.
March 2, 200521 yr Author ehm, hildeke, where do you read this? Because I don't find this anywhere ...
March 2, 200521 yr go to http://www.coldplay.com and look on themessage board. its one of the stickied threads near the top in either the general or the live forum (sorry can't remember which)
March 2, 200521 yr at coldplay.com->tour->genera.. yet is says they'll perfom in Dublin ar Marlay Park (22/06/05). :)
March 2, 200521 yr ehm' date=' hildeke, where do you read this? Because I don't find this anywhere ...[/quote'] ThomasD, I found it on coldplay.com and then I went to home - latest - latest headline
March 2, 200521 yr Why on earth would they want to play a festival called TW Classic. Previous headliners were Phil Collins, Rolling Stones, Tina Turner.
March 3, 200521 yr Ooops ThomasD, I don't think they will come to Belgium on the 22nd. I've just read in the news section of Coldplay.com that they are to perform in Dublin on the 22nd. Too bad :( Maybe they'll come overhere later on this year. this means the album has to come out before June 22nd :/
March 3, 200521 yr No it doesn't. I've been to a few concerts where they've previewed songs from a new album which hadn't been released yet.
Create an account or sign in to comment