✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hopes And Fears: Coldplay 2005 Tour

Sidious

I am hoping that they will use the cool intro as heard many times before (e.g. Coldplay Live 2003 DVD) and then slam straight into Politik... after that they can do what they want :D

Going to see them on 28th June... known as... The Crystal Gig

Anyone else have any hopes or fears about this new tour?

i am kind of wanting a change from their intro and then to Politik. Although...hearing some new intros on the older songs, like they made with Spies, would be interesting to hear, and the additional beginning and ending to Don't Panic!

i hope they still open with politik, but they could change the intro music, to show a new phase. so then we are tricked into thinking it wont be politik and then they slam in with it. or a new song might be just as good. I personally think Politik would be great to close with aswell, because the last minute of it is absolutely wonderful. It is those 60 seconds that often inspire me to do great things. It is beautiful.

I like the last bit of Politik too, owenrees_73.... and I love the whole, "...ah give me love over... love over.. love over thiiiiiiiiiisss... ahhhhhhh-aaa-aaa..." :)... it's one of my favorite pieces of all their songs, :).

I hope.......... that I finally get to see them, :blush: :rolleyes:...

You know, I think it would be really neat to see an acoustic show of Coldplay. I would love for them to do an acoustic show this year, and then make a cd of it.

And some years ago, at Christmas, Chris sang the song, 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'... just him and his guitar.... I would love to hear something like that again....

And of course more new songs, :)... I can't wait to hear their new stuff :D...

ya that and the end of the scientist where the guitar kicks in (aparently theyve changed the arrangement though) are my two favourite peices of music genious!

I like the last bit of Politik too, owenrees_73.... and I love the whole, "...ah give me love over... love over.. love over thiiiiiiiiiisss... ahhhhhhh-aaa-aaa..." :)... it's one of my favorite pieces of all their songs, :).

I hope.......... that I finally get to see them, :blush: :rolleyes:...

You know, I think it would be really neat to see an acoustic show of Coldplay. I would love for them to do an acoustic show this year, and then make a cd of it.

And some years ago, at Christmas, Chris sang the song, 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'... just him and his guitar.... I would love to hear something like that again....

And of course more new songs, :)... I can't wait to hear their new stuff :D...

Oh The Scientist! I KNOW!!! It's all slow and meloncholy throughout the beginning and then it's just like, "... deer neer neer neer neer..." (I was trying to do a guitar sound affect there, if you didn't catch that, ;))... I love that too, :)........ Oh I love that song! :lol:

I'll be there for their Dublin Marlay Park gig. Funny that the Dublin gig is the earliest date out of the big open air ones announced over the past few days, but I;m not complaining. I'm just hoping they play Sparks like at that secret gig the other day...