✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's going on ?

Albie

no you're not hidden, but your not green, and you're still a mod :/ somethings not right, i think there is a trater on the forum leaking to another board of hackers, somebody who gained something....hey justine....aren't you a mod now :sneaky:

i dunno, i think there is a trater on the forum who set up the hackers invasion from another forum, but it can't be you, you just confirmed that it's not you, but somebody on this forum is a mod on the radiohead forum, it's got to be that member,

see posts above' date=' yes.[/quote']

interesting... but I dont see your name in green or the mod thingy under your name... :thinking: hmm I'm sure Ian and co. will sort it soon.. just sit tight and if you see strange things happening.. get off the boards.. ;)

see posts above' date=' yes.[/quote']

interesting... but I dont see your name in green or the mod thingy under your name... :thinking: hmm I'm sure Ian and co. will sort it soon.. just sit tight and if you see strange things happening.. get off the boards.. ;)

I felt tempted too last night, but the hacker was talking to us and I don't think he did anything too damaging from what I can tell. I was just sitting and observing what was happening.

And my name is in green.