✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Clocks on MTV !!1

Manders

i was up this morning....around 7 am and i saw the CLOCKS video on mtv..than no more than 5 mins. later it was on vh1!!!! im sooo happy6 that people w/ talent are getting airplay!!!! i dont care about TRL but coldplay should be on vh1's top 20 cuz alot of talented ppl are on that countdown show thingy!

I just think it's boring..I mean, when Clocks was first released they had a live video at the manchester concert or something..and then when they actually made a video it was a contrived "live" performance..i just thought they could've done something different... :shrug:

o yea well look at john mayor...hes had 3 videos w/ him performing!!!! i hate performance videos......clocks is OK i guess....i lovvveddd the scientist and dont panic and trouble....well not the uk version....that was kinda cheesy....expet chris looked good in it....ok lol :P :shrug:

:shrug: I agree w/must of u. The original live concert video of "Clocks" ROCKED! It captured an interactive kick ass performance. As a matter a fact, it made me want to go see them live in concert to experience it myself. They are going to be huge like ... U2 and the Stones.

Paz y Amor!!!

I wish they releasesd another single here, why make another video of the same song? Clocks has been out in the radio waves for like months already. I think i said this in another forum but anyways they should have released the scientist here but i dont know if it would be that successful in the US cause people here are retarded and dont know what music is.

honestly....im sooo sick of pop twits who have noooo talent......god when i say this i hope it is true......*puts on a black dress and veil* May N'sync , Britney, Backstreet b..., and god B2K! rest in peace *tear*(of joy)

honestly....im sooo sick of pop twits who have noooo talent......god when i say this i hope it is true......*puts on a black dress and veil* May N'sync ' date=' Britney, Backstreet b..., and god B2K! rest in peace *tear*(of joy)[/quote']I totally agree, but i must admit that i end up liking their catchy songs anyways.

Watching Chris in "Clocks' is absolutely awesome. Watching him sing is just beautiful- you can't but help look. Seeing people passionate about something is amazing- too bad our governments aren't like that about the people.

So what's the best pic of Chris available? :-D