✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am in so much bloody pain.....

jimjam

I am in so much pain, last night i woke up at like 4 in the morning, and i was covered in blood, i had a reeally bad stomach ache, and i felt so weak, the weak stuff i can't explain, but the blood, well, my mattress fucked up, and a spring came thru, jagged edge and impaled itself on my leg. i had to pull in out and there was blood everywhere, and now i'm limping.... and it reeeeally hurts and My grandad thinks i have anorexia (I live with my grandad by the way, just to clear that up) and he's made a doctors appointment at the hospital for me, i swear i haven't eaten much in about a week, i've lost a whole stone in about 2 weeks, and i'm in a bit of a state, i just thought i'd share my pain with you guys...... :cry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be worried for anyone who's hurting... You wouldn't be anorexic unless you hardly eat cuz of reasons such as--

1.You think you're fat

2.You have low self esteem

I've written an article about anorexia, so it kinda worries me especially if I come across an anorexic. Now why do you hardly eat? :(

:embarrased: thanks, it is really painful, the spring was really sharp at the edge, thick metal, i had to pull it out my leg, and it was obviously still attached to the mattress, so ermm,, quite tricky i'm sure you can imagine