March 16, 200521 yr Is the song X&Y really 8 minutes long? That would be amazing but I have never heard such a thing. Can somebody confirm this?
March 17, 200521 yr ya albie i have actually heard similair things, but i heard it was an 8 minute anti-war masterpeice.
March 17, 200521 yr ya albie i have actually heard similair things' date=' but i heard it was an 8 minute anti-war masterpeice.[/quote'] what :stunned:
March 17, 200521 yr can someone please get rid of that smug smilie? Albie's probably killing the site's bandwidth with over-using it. Anyway, Coldplay1288, what do you mean by 'never heard such a thing'? Do you mean you've never heard an 8 minute long song before?
March 17, 200521 yr ya albie i have actually heard similair things' date=' but i heard it was an 8 minute anti-war masterpeice.[/quote'] what :stunned: Count me in... I'm officially stunned :o Hehe :)
March 17, 200521 yr Author i've never heard of the news that says the song is an 8 minute masterpiece. I have heard 8 minute songs before. Freebird anybody?
March 17, 200521 yr can someone please get rid of that smug smilie? Albie's probably killing the site's bandwidth with over-using it. Anyway, Coldplay1288, what do you mean by 'never heard such a thing'? Do you mean you've never heard an 8 minute long song before? shut up :rolleyes:
March 17, 200521 yr Wow I had completely forgotten about that: I now remember back in December or November, there were indeed rumours of an 8 minute anti-war song, but whether that song made it to the album or is called X&Y, I don't know. Where have you heard that?
March 18, 200521 yr Wow I had completely forgotten about that: I now remember back in December or November' date=' there were indeed rumours of an 8 minute anti-war song, but whether that song made it to the album or is called X&Y, I don't know.[/quote'] Same here... Can't wait to get that confirmed :P
Create an account or sign in to comment