✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What age are you planning to get married ?

Albie

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you already have the experience in your mind.. if you get burned my a hot pan.. are you seriously going to touch the pan again while its hot?? On purpose??

well my parents are still together......and I'm gonna follow that same pattern :cool:

see i look at it this way. you should get married until you have lived alittle. you know see what is out there, test drive alittle. and then settle down when you are around 30....i am 32 and i still ain't ready...to get married or have kids. NO WAY!

Not unless Jonny asks me to marry him then i'll lay on my back and pump out some kids HAHA and have a side bank account just in case :idea2:

Well, I will be 30 this year and I am with KEEK1(sorry can't remember your name :embarrased: )

I am not ready for marriage, Most of my friends who are married or who have been married drive me insane with all of their bullshit drama. UGH! I could go on and on but I wont. Anyway, I dont see myself getting married anytime soon, only if Will dumps his wife :o :P

My parents are in a bit of a sticky situation...

Last year, my mom realised that it might be easier (or better) without being married to my dad... They've been married more than 25 years.

Whose fault is it? Nobody's. She just thinks that they might be too incompatible (she's very idealistic & demanding - compromising is not one of her strong points), though she did say that they probably could remain on good terms if they did separate...

Dad loves her very much, obviously. Therein the problem... If she ever forced a split, I doubt very much he could even speak to her (though he's a very reasonable and understanding man)... Currently, they're trying to work things out... Hopefully it will.

Me? I'd love to get married (to the right guy of course) but I've come to understand that even with the best intentions and loads of patience & effort, it still might not work out... That's a very sobering thought. And thinking about their situation just makes me sad :(

:/ maybe between 26 and 30ish. maybe before and maybe after, i don't really see the point of picking an age, because we don't know what the future will bring us, if anybody had said to me that i would end up going out with the girl i am atm, then i'd have said 'fuck off!, are you havin' as laff!?', cuz we were at each others throats!, but now we are so i don't really think that i can answer this question without an element of doubt....i don't think any of you can,.....unless you're already married or engaged etc...

there's no sense in picking an age when you're gonna get married. i'll just do it when i've known the guy for long enough and we're both in a situation where marriage could come in question. not too early but definately not too late.