✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girls help guys thread (dating and friendship)

Albie

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't understand' date=' there's a spark and this girl still says I'm not romanticly attracted to you.........I'm lost :confused:[/quote']

maybe the spark is only coming from you....

no, she feels the spark as well

she has told me many times, that we have a chemistry that's rare :/

Its very difficult to distinguish between romantic & sexual attraction because they have so many similarities. I guess its like finding the perfect wedding dress - you think you know what it is but then it completely surprises you and there's this moment of clarity when you know its the right one and nothing else will do. And I can't describe the feeling because it constantly changes yet still has the same focus.

romantic connection and a purely sexual connection... yes, two totally different things.. I think romantic=lovey dovey stuff.. pure sex.. is just that, sex. period. thats more of a lust attraction. Which isnt as complicated as a romantic relationship.. if you know what you're doing. :cool:

you don't understand' date=' there's a spark and this girl still says I'm not romanticly attracted to you.........I'm lost :confused:[/quote']

then she's playing games.. kick her to the curb.. dont waste your time dude... you'll only get hurt in the end.

Mmmmmmm, but there's different types of chemistry. Me & my mate Lucy have a very rare chemistry but its definitely of the platonic friendship type.

What you have to weigh up is how much she means to you? Do you want to rush thingas and run the risk of losing her altogether? Or will you take your time, see how things work out, and at the very least keep her as a good frined?

then she's playing games.. kick her to the curb.. dont waste your time dude... you'll only get hurt in the end.

I can't she's my best friend :cry:

I love her to death :bigcry:

I can't she's my best friend :cry:

I love her to death :bigcry:

then you need to decide whats more important.. her friendship or this 'thing' you have for her.. you might end up losing her friendship if you keep pressuring her to like you. Unfortunately you need to accept that she doesnt see you like that, and I know that might hurt.. but in the end.. you still have a special friendship that no one else can have with er.. you're her best friend.

Camille - it's hard sometimes' date=' you know :([/quote']

I know.. I think we've all been there at one point or another.. at least I have. I had a crush once on a guy.. and it turned out to be one of my best friends.. he later ended up dating and marrying one of my other best friends.. (which later ended up being my ex best friend) but thats another story..

the point is.. I gave up my 'crush' to save my friendship.. :cool: we're not as close anymore tho.. :cry: :embarrased:

Camille - it's hard sometimes' date=' you know :([/quote']

I know.. I think we've all been there at one point or another.. at least I have. I had a crush once on a guy.. and it turned out to be one of my best friends.. he later ended up dating and marrying one of my other best friends.. (which later ended up being my ex best friend) but thats another story..

the point is.. I gave up my 'crush' to save my friendship.. :cool: we're not as close anymore tho.. :cry: :embarrased:

her being my best mate is a great sacred thing :cool:

Man i wish i could help' date=' but the rare times i felt really in love, not just horny were when i was a kid, thus....well i don't know,i hope it all ends up good.[/quote']

you could help me, by never getting rid of your siggy :lol:

well it's better sometimes albie...

i just remember that a friend is having the same problem and he find so difficult to keep been only his friend :/

I just have to face the fact, that she'll only be my best friend :(

You know, Albie, its a good job women are nosey. You never would have had so much advice if we'd ignored the Guys Only thread title!!

mebbies it should be re-named to the girls like to help guys thread? :idea2: