✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girls help guys thread (dating and friendship)

Albie

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

romantic attraction.. well i think it's want to you want to share load of time with someone you love.. anyways i think that in all have to be other kinds of attraction.. and also i think that any relatiopship a seriouse one but so be build by friendship too.

that means that you'll have chemistry so all will work longer. :)

i mean things that your guy hug you when you are feeling down (and you don't have ask him for it before)...that's simply chemistry. :)

"Romantic Attraction": lets see, it's kind a hard to define but when I'm romanticly attracted to a guy:

- I get really nervous when he calls or when I'm going to spend time with him (I don't have this with men whom I consider just a friend)

- I feel the need to tease him

- It's a feeling that can pop up immediately but also after a longtime

There are other things as well but they don't come to my mind right now. I think romantic attraction is best described as the way a guy makes me feel. There should be some kind of a "sparkle". For me this sparkle can come soon but also after a good long friendship.

Surely it has to be alike for you men. How would you describe Romantic attraction??

Its very difficult to distinguish between romantic & sexual attraction because they have so many similarities. I guess its like finding the perfect wedding dress - you think you know what it is but then it completely surprises you and there's this moment of clarity when you know its the right one and nothing else will do. And I can't describe the feeling because it constantly changes yet still has the same focus.

Its very difficult to distinguish between romantic & sexual attraction because they have so many similarities. I guess its like finding the perfect wedding dress - you think you know what it is but then it completely surprises you and there's this moment of clarity when you know its the right one and nothing else will do. And I can't describe the feeling because it constantly changes yet still has the same focus.

sometimes I'm just confused :confused:

alberto's having some women troubles?

yes :(

Ah Albie, I'm sorry for you. If this girl told you that she doesn't want to get involved with you, it's best to move on. I know it might sound hard, but you can't force anybody to love you 'cause in the end you would both end up being unhappy.

alberto's having some women troubles?

yes :(

Ah Albie, I'm soory for you. If this girl told you that she doesn't want to get involved with you, it's best to move on. I know it might sound hard, but you can't force anybody to love you 'cause in the end you would both end up being unhappy.

it's not that

she's not romantic attracted to me

there's so much chemistry and I think she's my soul mate

I'm just confused :cry:

so when/if you leaved something most of the times you can' go back to get it.. or may be sometimes... but you'll need to restart again... :/

you're right again :idea2:

but I do think, this is gonna lead to marriage and she's afraid and that's why she is using that "I'm not romanticly attracted to you" line :cry: