✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girls help guys thread (dating and friendship)

Albie

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand this line

"I like you as a friend" :dozey:

ahhh the age ol' classic.......... but what if its true.. and not just a line... *shrugs* wouldnt you want a girl to be honest..

you see........females have a tendency to play mind games :rolleyes:

I can't stand this line

"I like you as a friend"

I learnt to respect this line as one day it will save your life

If your good mates with a girl and you want moer but stay friends, the chances are your gonna be with them for longer than any relationship (unlesss you got married)

but i still hate it, especially once they say it when you've blown the chance too

I can't stand this line

"I like you as a friend"

I learnt to respect this line as one day it will save your life

If your good mates with a girl and you want moer but stay friends, the chances are your gonna be with them for longer than any relationship (unlesss you got married)

but i still hate it, especially once they say it when you've blown the chance too

it really sucks :(

I can't stand this line

ahhh the age ol' classic.......... but what if its true.. and not just a line... *shrugs* wouldnt you want a girl to be honest..

thats bullshit... not all females play mind games.. and how does being honest constitute as 'playing games'

would you rather a girl tell you.. 'no I dont like you because you're ugly' (and by 'you' I dont mean YOU=Albie) I mean you as in general.. dont get all huffy on me..

I can't stand this line

thats bullshit... not all females play mind games.. and how does being honest constitute as 'playing games'

would you rather a girl tell you.. 'no I dont like you because you're ugly' (and by 'you' I dont mean YOU=Albie) I mean you as in general.. dont get all huffy on me..

I know you didn't mean me, persay

I'm just saying females use blow off lines to get out of things :/

I can't stand this line

I know you didn't mean me, persay

I'm just saying females use blow off lines to get out of things :/

ohhhhhhhhhhh and guys dont??? :rolleyes: puh lease!!

:P

Berrychen - you have a point' date=' but females use blow off lines more than guys do :/[/quote']

you're generalizing all females.. thats not cool.. :embarrased: maybe its just 'your' experience, maybe you have had a lot of girls who blow you off with one liners like that.. but its not fair to say that all girls do. You just havent met the right girl yet... thats all. When you least expect it.. she'll come along. You'll see... ;)

so if it's a guys only thread... a question seriously...

what you do if a girl you love tell you she also loves you in your job?... :idea2:

anyways how you prefer a women tell you she loves you? :idea2:

Mmmh, I'd like to know too. How do you men like to be approached by a woman? How can we make a really good impression on a guy we fancy??? :)

I can't stand being turned down

nor can I but you have to get over things, sure you end up having dreams/nightmares about them and when you see them your stomach is sick because you know you can't have them but hey, life goes no matter how much you like them

albie it's difficult to define feelings.. and also every one is different albie.. every one have different ideas' date=' experiences, hobbies... :/[/quote']

exactly... unfortunately its different for all girls (and guys). For me.. there has to be a connection.. a spark.. something that makes me have a bit of butterflies in my stomach when I think of them or see them. Thats when I know I really dig a guy, more than 'just friends'.