✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

KYRA!

Egghead

right.. I know its the truth.. you made a similar thread the other day.... :smug:

keep defending Kyle

ooooooooooo, but when I so call "spam" I get heat

but when this mofo does it, it's okay :rolleyes: :angry:

yes or no... did we give you shit when you created your thread for a fellow boardie??? NO... so what the hell is your problem tonight... you were so well behaved.. and now your wearin on my last nerve!! jinkies dude.... just fuckin ignore the guy if you hate him so much.... dang!

yes or no... did we give you shit when you created your thread for a fellow boardie??? NO... so what the hell is your problem tonight... you were so well behaved.. and now your wearin on my last nerve!! jinkies dude.... just fuckin ignore the guy if you hate him so much.... dang!

I'm not mad at you, Camille :/

I'm just mad at this f*ckface :angry:

so use this little dohicky right here... :rolleyes:

icon_ignore.gif

problemo solved.

so use this little dohicky right here... :rolleyes:

icon_ignore.gif

problemo solved.

I've forgot all about that :sneaky: