✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Behind The Scenes of X&Y

owenrees_73

Today in the Q&A on the official site debs was asked if they will have a behind the scenes doucmentary like they had "away day" for AROBTTH. She responded with "we wont have the same thing, but we will be announcing a new and exciting introduction to the site soon, which will be even better than that. Keep your eyes peeled!"

What do people think this will be. Perhaps some studio footage with sound bites of each song, after the band has been working on them. You know, we would see clips of them working on songs and hear a little clip of them too, possibly even a promo video from that small gig they did in london, debs said they had cameras in there? Anyway it will obviously be out soon and its getting me very excited whatever this is.

What do people think this will be. Perhaps some studio footage with sound bites of each song' date=' after the band has been working on them. You know, we would see clips of them working on songs and hear a little clip of them too, possibly even a promo video from that small gig they did in london, debs said they had cameras in there?[/quote']

That would be awesome :cool:

what DID happen to the behind the scenes from AROBTTH?

is it still on? was that the video with jonny listening to jaz, and chris shirtless?

i duno why, but that just came up in my head! I haven't seen it in ages!

Today in the Q&A on the official site debs was asked if they will have a behind the scenes doucmentary like they had "away day" for AROBTTH. She responded with "we wont have the same thing, but we will be announcing a new and exciting introduction to the site soon, which will be even better than that. Keep your eyes peeled!"

What do people think this will be. Perhaps some studio footage with sound bites of each song, after the band has been working on them. You know, we would see clips of them working on songs and hear a little clip of them too, possibly even a promo video from that small gig they did in london, debs said they had cameras in there? Anyway it will obviously be out soon and its getting me very excited whatever this is.

i dont know what can be... but im sure im gonna laugh! ;)