✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Square One - Studio Recording

Sidious

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya it is looking fishier, but albie tells me he used to have the studio recording but it got deleted........so if he is telling the truth then it is still out there........and i have no reason to doubt sidious...its just the link he sent didnt work....hmmm

Ha! I wouldn't! Look, we're on the SEVENTH page of this same thing: speculation and searching around. Count 'em: SEVEN :o ! lol

Here's a question: As someone on dial-up right now lol, how did Sidius get the file in the first place, and is still unable to send it, post it, or tell us where he got it even? :dozey:

Here's a question: As someone on dial-up right now lol, how did Sidius get the file in the first place, and is still unable to send it, post it, or tell us where he got it even?

I'm on dial up and that's no problem, I mean, it's slow but you can download/upload songs in about half an hour...

The reason this is all the more fishy is that Sidious seems to be refusing to publicly post on how he got it and if he still has it, and why he can't send it again. If he would post here everything could be cleared up. Otherwise, he is a liar.