✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplays EP's?

Matter-Eater Lad

Those 2500 are the original copies, released via the small record label called Fierce Panda in 1999, those are worth a lot of money. However, the EP was reissued in 2002 in the UK. Those aren't worth a lot. I've bought one of those last year for 9 euro's, which is equal to about 8 or 9 dollars.

both copies were releases by Fierce Panda.. the second being released here in the States as well. The original pressed cds, have a picture of a panda on the actual cd.. blue and white in color. Those are the originals.. the repressed copies are just plain white with blue lettering. I got a repressed on for $6.99 USD off of Amazon.com. :)

hope that helps and good luck! ;)

Those 2500 are the original copies' date=' released via the small record label called Fierce Panda in 1999, those are worth a lot of money. However, the EP was reissued in 2002 in the UK. Those aren't worth a lot. I've bought one of those last year for 9 euro's, which is equal to about 8 or 9 dollars.[/quote']

I wish. The Euro is almost double the value of the dollar, at least when I last checked.

but does anyone know if the one shiver cd or ep or whatever it is' date=' if its rare i mean it costs like 40 bucks.[/quote']

Shiver was just a single.. Coldplay has only put out 3 eps in their career (so far)

Safety Ep (very rare only 500 copies)

Blue Room Ep (5000 copies) runs for about $40-80 USD on ebay

Brothers and Sisters (2500 copies of the original pressing) but this can be purchased under the repressed version... on Amazon.com -quite affordable.

but does anyone know if the one shiver cd or ep or whatever it is' date=' if its rare i mean it costs like 40 bucks.[/quote']

Shiver was just a single.. Coldplay has only put out 3 eps in their career (so far)

Brothers and Sisters (2500 copies of the original pressing) but this can be purchased under the repressed version... on Amazon.com -quite affordable.

And the Safety Ep did have 500 copies pressed, but only 50 copies went in commercial circulation, the other ones were all given out by Coldplay to friends, familiy, studio people, etc.

And the Safety Ep did have 500 copies pressed, but only 50 copies went in commercial circulation, the other ones were all given out by Coldplay to friends, familiy, studio people, etc.

I said that.. :P hence the reason they are very rare!! :P

Record Label: Sixthman/Fierce Panda

Catalogue No: SXM2-61023

Country of Origin: USA

Year of Release: 2003

Barcode : 677516102322

--------------

Record Label: Fierce Panda

Catalogue No: NING68

Country of Origin: UK

Year of Release: 1999

Additional info: Deleted

Barcode : 5020422196872

What is important, is that it has the NING68. if it has that, then it's the most rare edition :)

--------------

What is important, is that it has the NING68. if it has that, then it's the most rare edition :)

yup.. what he said.. :P

the original cd has the blue/white panda on it.... the repressed one doesnt.

Guest LiquidSky

--------------

Get me that one... :smug: