• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is square one

Owens, I'm sorry but I can't pm because Ian blocked my private messaging

I'm gonna see if I can get Sidious email or screen name

I'm gonna ask him if he could pm his email or screen name

i said the greyscale colours were pessimism' date=' and the bright colours were optimism with the mtf logo embedded........that was my theory, as chris said extreme differences in optimism and pessimism, X&Y.[/quote']

Owen, do me a favor

pm Sidious and ask him for his addy or screenname

cause I can't cause my private messaging is blocked

but is it a contest' date=' i think its more just what you think......i dont think anyone WINS[/quote']

it might not be a contest 'yet', but after last years 1560 (?) question... everyone wants to do their homework.. lol

I'm not sure if I got the number right.. ahaha! I was only around for the after effects.. before my time actually.. :P

*this is probably VERY bad, but i'll go ahead and go with it.

i think the colors represent coldplays history. The bottom represents when they first started out. Maybe the color blue represents the blue room ep. The two green bars represent the influence of there experience with "make trade fair" and all that. The orange and yellow colors represent the development/creation of parachutes. i mean, they had a song called yellow and those two colors "in my opinion" represent the feel of that album. That bar crossing inbetween the two grids looks like a road to me, kinda like the road they had to cross to make "AROBTTH" while the color orange shows the transition to the white square/box which i could be "AROBTTH" album. After that the grey and black boxes could be the transition towards the new album.

That's my opinion on this. But now that I think of it, this is definetly wrong. But maybe this might get people into thinking of what it can be about.