✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Album's Colour-Coded Message

busybeeburns

or about till kingdom come' date=' or the new songs played live, or the single and the b-sides, or the north american tour........we found out so much tonight..not to mention they played a warning sign![/quote']

what North American Tour!!!???? I havent heard that yet..... :stunned: details.. details!!

you're a mod, you should know these things :rolleyes:

man, shut the hell up... I havent even been on here as much today to hear any news.... AND i havent even spoken to Ian to ask... :rolleyes:

Owen- as for the Cinn. Ohio gig... where did you read that?? Its not on the site yet..

I figured they'd be coming in the fall... :) woohoo!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or about till kingdom come' date=' or the new songs played live, or the single and the b-sides, or the north american tour........we found out so much tonight..not to mention they played a warning sign![/quote']

what North American Tour!!!???? I havent heard that yet..... :stunned: details.. details!!

you're a mod, you should know these things :rolleyes:

man, shut the hell up... I havent even been on here as much today to hear any news.... AND i havent even spoken to Ian to ask... :rolleyes:

Owen- as for the Cinn. Ohio gig... where did you read that?? Its not on the site yet..

I figured they'd be coming in the fall... :) woohoo!

watch your mouth :angry: :rolleyes:

you need to chill man.. seriously.... one more fuck up from you and you're out...

you're trying to son me, and it ain't gonna work aiiight :rolleyes:

I havent any clue in the slightest as to what you were just trying to say.... but I do know this.....

you're wearing on my nerves tonight.... and a pm is on its way to the admin's inbox.

:) have a nice day

you need to chill man.. seriously.... one more fuck up from you and you're out...

you're trying to son me, and it ain't gonna work aiiight :rolleyes:

I havent any clue in the slightest as to what you were just trying to say.... but I do know this.....

you're wearing on my nerves tonight.... and a pm is on its way to the admin's inbox.

:) have a nice day

and you say that I complain to Ian, if you can't take the heat like you tell me, then stay out the kitchen :rolleyes:

I dont know if anyone has picked up on this yet, but on the new cover, there are primary colours that surround another secondary colour within the design. These primary colours mixed together create the secondary colour, for example. There are Red and Yellow sqaures/rectangles, but inbetween them is orange, and Red and yellow make Orange. This workds throughout the whole design, Blue and Yellow makes green, Red and Blue makes purple, and Black and White makes grey.

Colour-coded albums

Maybe its like pearl jams no code album where when you unfold it a triangle appears from all the little pictures. Quite an expressive and entertaining peice of artwork and music. Maybe you have to look beyond the colors into the space around the album. Tell me what you think????

I dont know if anyone has picked up on this yet' date=' but on the new cover, there are primary colours that surround another secondary colour within the design. These primary colours mixed together create the secondary colour, for example. There are Red and Yellow sqaures/rectangles, but inbetween them is orange, and Red and yellow make Orange. This workds throughout the whole design, Blue and Yellow makes green, Red and Blue makes purple, and Black and White makes grey.[/quote']

I saw the same thing! :rolleyes: