✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Episode III!!!!!!!

Jae

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right...

I was dissapointed for three things, though.

1 The Jedi we're wiped out way too quickly and easily

2 Qui-Gon wasn't in it, when I heard he was going to be

3 Governor Tarken had no lines

I heard that after that scene of Yoda telling Obi-Wan about his new master, Qui-Gon, I thought he was going to supposely talk to his spirit. Unfortunantly, that did not happen.

Right...

I was dissapointed for three things, though.

2 Qui-Gon wasn't in it, when I heard he was going to be

I heard that after that scene of Yoda telling Obi-Wan about his new master, Qui-Gon, I thought he was going to supposely talk to his spirit. Unfortunantly, that did not happen.

Right!! why they named him if he never appeared?? that's kind of stupid...

And i don't like the way that Padme gave their names to the babies...too forced!

Another thing that bugged me too was how Anakin pretty much turned to the dark side overnight.

Also:

They said in this movie that it was going to explain how Leia remembers Padme. Unfortunantly, they do not.

I heard though that they made a connection through the force when Leia was born, and Leia remembers Padme's face because she saw it through the connection. Unfortunantly, I don't remember that happening.

Yas!!!!!!!! i saw it!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Ok so lucas was completely right in this was the tearjerker. i cried at rather alot. i think the jedi incidents kicked it off. it made up for one and two and it just made it complete!!!

to a certain someone (you know who you are) this thread does not suck it survived while ive been away so poo to you.

Indeed.

This movie was ... AWESOME, and it totally made up for Episodes I & II.

Totally agree with you. I think that with episides I, II, and III each one was better than the previous, episode I is my least favourite of all 6 films - the battle b/w with Darth Maul at the end of it was the only bit I truly liked. But I still like The Empire Strikes Back best.

FANKOOOO!!! i forgot the name of that Darth!!

- padmé looked like she was still pregnant, like in her funeral? :lol:

i was thinking about that yesterday...

Maybe Obi Wan made that trick because it was probable that Darth Vader will look for Luke to become to the Dark Side...

i'm being stupid saying this conclusion! :dunce: