✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Videos From Past Albums

owenrees_73

So we all know what videos were made from the past albums, but if you could make a music video for one of the songs that wasnt released as a single, what would it be and what would you have in it? I personally would choose Daylight and have the band performing at beutiful scenery all around the world.

I'd have Politik be a music video. I myself am a huge space junkie and a sci-fi fan, so I'd probably have something that ties with war, but it also takes place faar into the future. Say that the opening part where they totally rock it out, they zoom in on the Earth and you see all these huge explosions going on on the surface of the Earth, and above the atmosphere, you see a bunch of invading ships blowing up stuff while the humans get blown away. And then you see Chris as some kind of depressed war general cause his planet's getting taken over...he's leaned over the piano, it's dark, he's playing the piano, takes a drag of a cigar :):):)

As you can see, my mind wanders. I'm going to stfu now :idea2:

I'd have Politik be a music video. I myself am a huge space junkie and a sci-fi fan, so I'd probably have something that ties with war, but it also takes place faar into the future. Say that the opening part where they totally rock it out, they zoom in on the Earth and you see all these huge explosions going on on the surface of the Earth, and above the atmosphere, you see a bunch of invading ships blowing up stuff while the humans get blown away. And then you see Chris as some kind of depressed war general cause his planet's getting taken over...he's leaned over the piano, it's dark, he's playing the piano, takes a drag of a cigar :):):)

As you can see, my mind wanders. I'm going to stfu now :idea2:

Wow lol, thats out there! :lol:

I think Owen's idea of Daylight would be really cool, and I never even listend to Daylight all that much until fairly recently. It was down there right about A Whisper in terms of least-listened too off of AROBTTH. The song is better live though, I don't know how it would have done as a single.

Seeing as I'm a huge Warning Sign fan, I was always hoping that they would end up putting that as a single out. How I would do a video? Hmm, there are so many ways you could do it, I wouldn't know where to start.

I love Green Eyes too. I think its kind of a different song in terms of style than the other singles they put out and it could have done well.

actually I wrote a script for a coldplay video and submitted it to their manager and was able to speak with their manager and vidoe coordinator, she told me that it was a good script but since I dont have any experience directing videos that they couldnt use it...I gave a copy of the script to Chris at a show. Everyone that I showed it too said it was awsome, too bad they didnt use it, it would have been much better than the one they did use. It was for Clocks btw

actually I wrote a script for a coldplay video and submitted it to their manager and was able to speak with their manager and vidoe coordinator' date=' she told me that it was a good script but since I dont have any experience directing videos that they couldnt use it...I gave a copy of the script to Chris at a show. Everyone that I showed it too said it was awsome, too bad they didnt use it, it would have been much better than the one they did use. It was for Clocks btw[/quote']

can you tell us?

Sorry guys, I havent been online in a few days so I am just getting around to responding. I am at work right now and dont have the script infront of me but here is the basic concept.

It would open with CP walking into the Paris train station...seen here:

dunord1.jpg There instruments would be set up in the middle. Everything is in normal speed as they pick up their instruments. As soon as they start playing the whole station speeds up. Passengers and trains speeding in and out of the station. There is a shot of a clock, the hands are going around, double time. All the while the band is playing in normal time (speed) There is a pause in the song and during that pause time stops...the clock stops, the trains and passengers are all frozen in time. During this pause the guys put down their instruments, walk through the crowd of "frozen" passengers and board a train, they take their seats and when the song begins again, the train speeds off down the track. The scenery out the window speeds by them, as it gets closer to the end of the song, they come into "Waterloo" in London seen here:

waterloo2.jpg they get off the train and everyone and everything is back to normal speed. Then when Chris sings "home home where i wanted to go..." they walk out of the train station towards the bright rising sun. The camera is behind them and we see them blend into the surounding crowd of people on the street. As the song ends it fades out to black.

My concept was to represent how being on the road touring makes time seem to speed past them and only when they go home (London) time goes back to normal. Thats it in a nutshell.

Again, I dont have the script here with me so if the above discription makes no sense then forgive me.