✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Group Effort: Guy Sings, Will Piano and Harmonica!

owenrees_73

from the official site:

Hi everyone.

Last night at the media gig in Cologne, Germany, it featured Guy singing backing vocals on ‘Speed Of Sound’ and all the band singing on ‘Fix You’, I thought I'd share that as I think that's a first! Will played piano and harmonica!

Debs

x

wow! thats cool :) i think theyve all learned new stuff coz on the KCRW show Chris said that during their break Jonny had also learned how to play piano....i think that could make the live performances quite different, add a new dimension to everything- bring on crystal palace!

hmmmm maybe that will work... totally see why they want to do that, but the press love chris, he makes good copy for them u know...i think they all deserve the same credit for what they do, but the press (esp in the UK) wont see it that way i dont think!

it all makes me curious to hear the vocals on the tracks now though!

*runs away from the forum.........SCARED*

*Locks his bedroom door*

*Gets a gun out of his drawer*

*Points it at his door*

Now Camille......STAY OUTSIDE!

OMG!! Guys sings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

*runs around room, flaying arms in air... like a madwoman!*

Hi everyone.

Last night at the media gig in Cologne, Germany, it featured Guy singing backing vocals on ‘Speed Of Sound’ and all the band singing on ‘Fix You’, I thought I'd share that as I think that's a first! Will played piano and harmonica!

haha i didnt know guy could sing! :lol:

its not like he will do a solo or anything, just backing vocals but still its great news......im more interested in Will playing Harmonica, i thought that was jonny's bit? I mean it must be on a song where there are no drums, or little drums......because he cant play piano or harmonica while drumming???? :stunned: