✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HELP... about the album

super0075

Hello, I am a COldpaly Fan from Mexico, i would like to know if anyone of you could help me, I need the following info:

How Long did it take to record A rush of.... ??

and When did they record it?

and what is the little drawing Chris have in his little finger in the CLocks video??

I need that info ASAP, Please help me!

Thank you in advance,

-Super-

oye wey super quien sabe que yo tambien estoy haciendo la trivia veo que no te ayudan mucho estos lelos ojala me puedas hechar la mano y yo te paso las demas qyue tengo va?? esas mismas son las que tengo suda pero en fin creo que bajare el video de clocks pa verlo bien vuidate me llamo alina y soy muy fan de coldplay y de lost acapulco jajaja

bueno compa mi mail es [email protected]

oye wey super quien sabe que yo tambien estoy haciendo la trivia veo que no te ayudan mucho estos lelos ojala me puedas hechar la mano y yo te paso las demas qyue tengo va?? esas mismas son las que tengo suda pero en fin creo que bajare el video de clocks pa verlo bien vuidate me llamo alina y soy muy fan de coldplay y de lost acapulco jajaja

bueno compa mi mail es [email protected]

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA DE BLA BLA BLA BLA ET LE BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!

:multi: :lol:

OK OK I'M SORRY

I had a Typo ...it must be read COLDPLAY... fingerware error hehe

I need also the CLocks video, i have one version(manchester evening news arena or something like that) but I need the one that was shot in Excel Building, does anybody know something abut this?

-What is the drawing Chris Martin has on his little finger?

-He has something written on one hand, which one? left or right?

-What is beside the drum?

-What color are his sport shoes?

Please I'd apreciate your help

Thank you in advance! - Super-

So long !!

Alina: deja bien tu direccion de correo, esa que diste no existe, como que @www.com? Que preguntas tienes? pasame las del video y te paso algunas otras... cambio

Re: OK OK I'M SORRY

I need also the CLocks video, i have one version(manchester evening news arena or something like that) but I need the one that was shot in Excel Building, does anybody know something abut this?

So long !!

Alina: deja bien tu direccion de correo, esa que diste no existe, como que @www.com? Que preguntas tienes? pasame las del video y te paso algunas otras... cambio

euhm i could send you that clocks video u looking for, i have it! are u on any messengers?

Re: OK OK I'M SORRY

So long !!

color of his shoes?! tell me, what do you need this for?

AGAIN

HELLO AGAIN.... I Need the info for a Contest, the prize is a poster signed by Coldplay members, (only for mexican residents, sorry friends =/ )

I still need to know WHAT COLOR ARE HIS SPORT SHOES ? , WHAT IS THE DRAWING HE'S GOT IN HIS LITTLE FINGER? AND WHAT IS BESIDE THE DRUM?

Please help me!

Deadline is today in 10 hours....

IF anybody has the video or the info please send it to

[email protected]

I'd Appreciate it...

By the way, the spanish message was for NEXTCHRISTMARTINSWIFE , she was supposed to share some info but have you looked at the email address she left? it does not exist...

THANX GUYS!!

-Super-