✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amsterdam?

amsterdam528

Whoa I never even realized the "you cut me loose" part could have too different meanings...I always thought it was the more positive meaning because that's when the song gets more upbeat...

This song is like the most perfect ending to an album...ever :)

heh, analysing lyrics is a tricky thing though: you can only think about what it means to you as you'll never completely get inside the head of the writer unless they graphically outline the meaning of every single line :)

i dun wanna get inside the writers head. amsterdam makes me go teary weneva i hear it because i am convinced it is about love, and the strength of love. i dont want it 2 be about anything else.

It hink AMsterdam is a good song but not that good as everybody say...........only the ending is really and really good.............the scientist that song is all the way very very good !!!!!!!!!!!

It hink AMsterdam is a good song but not that good as everybody say...........only the ending is really and really good.............the scientist that song is all the way very very good !!!!!!!!!!!

my friend i play both of the songs onthe piano...and amsterdam gives me a better feeling while playin it, if u know how to play the piano tell me and i will send u the sheet of bith songs so u would notice the difference

my friend i play both of the songs onthe piano...and amsterdam gives me a better feeling while playin it, if u know how to play the piano tell me and i will send u the sheet of bith songs so u would notice the difference

No I don't but I think he called it Amsterdam because it is such a great city.........with so many different people respecting each other..........when you think about Amsterdam please don't think about all the drugs and the hookers......... :embarrased: