✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

They are coming to Chicago!!!

gvargas

how is that even possible? i mean are they throwing credit cards and money at the tellers in line at the metro? or do they give tickets to all the preferred buyers that scalp them? oh well i guess i will have to do without. i guess regular ppl are not allowed to enjoy the pleasure of buying tickets without a hassle.

how is that even possible? i mean are they throwing credit cards and money at the tellers in line at the metro? or do they give tickets to all the preferred buyers that scalp them? oh well i guess i will have to do without. i guess regular ppl are not allowed to enjoy the pleasure of buying tickets without a hassle.

I was wondering the same thing. I know they have tickets set aside for radio and concert promotion people. I'm still in shock that they sold out in seconds. This sucks, I guess I will have to wait for the shitty outdoor amplitheatre

Guest LiquidSky
Yay! The Metro! :)

Will we be able to get tickets is the question!!!

:stunned:

GIS!!! THEY ARE COMING TO MY TOWN TOO! I'M FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!! 'CAUSE THERE WON'T BE PRESALE TICKETS FOR THOSE :bigcry: AND I WANT MY F******* FRONT ROW TICKETS!!!

Will we get lucky? :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

*is worried*

That is cool! They are coming near you too? I was surprised when I heard they were coming here, but hopeful.

I know too bad there isn't presale. :cry:

Did you get your tickets Gis?

Guest LiquidSky
I hate Coldplay/Tickemaster/Metro.

:(

Don't worry, we'll just have to wait until they come to United Center and we'll pay 50 for tickets and sit all the way in the back row. :lol:

hmm :/

So, I haven't come on until now cause I was a bit dissapointed, but I know it was meant to be. Too many people were trying to get tickets. The annoying part was waiting at Metro, because radio stations and the colplay site said that you could get tickets at the venue. I thought that it was going to more odds going there and getting them because I thought that they would have a block of tickets already. We got mixed messages and so many people were waiting there in line. We waited for 4 hours, but there were people who waited for so much longer. Metro ended up getting very little tickets. Anyways, we all are thinking why were we even there?

I don't get why all the tickets had to be sold on ticketmaster anyways? Not too many fans got tickets...but that seems to be the pattern...

I don't get why all the tickets had to be sold on ticketmaster anyways? Not too many fans got tickets...but that seems to be the pattern...

This seems to be the pattern for all the buzz gigs so far, they aren't for the fans, they are for the media.

I was told that the Metro had no control over this; they were lucky that they had 21 tickets for an instant sellout. They had the same system of getting tickets as Ticketmaster, so blame Ticketmaster. People suposidly had the same chance of getting tickets at the box office, online, or over the phone, or at a Ticketmaster outlet which seem to give a better chance for the latter.

Haha.. thanks! I don't think we're gonna be able to see them this time around, but maybe we'll bump into them while walking down the street in dowtown Chicago.. :lol:

We'll just have to wait until August.. they said they'd be back at the Alpine Valley..