✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Figo is a coldplay fan!

clausia

Figo y su esposa acuden al concierto de los británicos 'Coldplay'

12 Abril 2005 14:03

MADRID, (EUROPA PRESS)

Los jugadores del Real Madrid Luis Figo y Ronaldo, junto a sus parejas, acudieron al concierto de presentación en Madrid del nuevo álbum de la banda británica 'Coldplay'. El futbolista portugués estuvo acompañado por su esposa, la modelo Helen Swedin, que vestía una cazadora de piel y unos ceñidos pantalones vaqueros.

Figo, que acudió vestido de manera informal, tuvo tiempo de bromear con los periodistas cuando se dirigía a la entrada de la discoteca donde se celebró el exclusivo concierto. Los medios se sorprendieron por la presencia del 'galáctico' madrileño en la cita musical. El futbolista aseguró entre risas que "hay muchas cosas que desconocéis de mí". Mientras, la modelo aseguró ser una seguidora del grupo 'Coldplay' y que su música le gusta "mucho".

La banda musical, que presentó ayer su nuevo disco titulado 'X&Y", está liderada por Chris Martin, actualmente pareja de la actriz Gwyneth Paltrow. El cantante ha pretendido con este concierto probar los temas de la banda en directo y se ha embarcado en una pequeña gira de actuaciones. Martin destacó al finalizar la actuación que todo había salido bien y elogió al público español del que dijo "es muy simpático".

I don't know Spanish,but I first saw this news on a Chinese website

U334P6T12D1504428F44DT20050413093145.jpg

anyone who can find some their pixs together? a20050412140300.jpg

Here's a translation:

"Figo and its wife go to the concert of the British ' Coldplay'

12 April 2005 14:03

MADRID, (EUROPE PRESS)

The players of Real Madrid Luis Figo and Ronaldo, next to their pairs, went to the concert of presentation in Madrid of the new album of the British band ' Coldplay'. The Portuguese soccer player was accompanied by his wife, the model Helen Swedin, that dressed a hunting skin and fitted jeans.

Figo, that went informal dress of way, had time to joke with the journalists when it went to the entrance of the discoteca where the exclusive concert was celebrated. The means were surprised by the presence of ' galácticó Madrilenian in the musical appointment. The soccer player assured between laughter that "are many things that you do not know of me". While, the model assured to be a follower of the group ' Coldplay' and that its music it likes "much".

The band, that presented/displayed its new titled disc ' X&Y yesterday ", is led by Chris Martin, at the moment even of the actress Gwyneth Paltrow. The singer has tried with this concert to prove the subjects of the band in direct and she has embarked in a small tour of performances. Martin emphasized when finalizing the performance that everything had come out well and praised the Spanish public of whom it said "is very likeable"."

figo was my top 2 hottest soccer player in the 2002 world cup

lol

and thats cafu on his right, a brazilian player

i luv him *.*

lol

i heard ronald and his wife went to a secret gig the other day :confused:

i don't believe there really ar a fan so.. they just go there to get paparazzies take pics of them... if they like coldplay they'll mention any song when on a tv report the journalist ask them if they like coldplay, don't you think that if you are a fan of them you'll mention a song title? :/ :dozey:

Ehh Figo is crap :lol: We put him to shame in Korea :D :D :D :D :D God that makes me happy to remember that. I can still remember running up the stairs screaming at 230 in the morning and waking up my mom.

So off topic, anyways, at least he's intelligent, or semi intelligent anyway, if he were really smart he'd be on newcastle. Really as simple as that.