✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Buy my prints! [the epitome (thank you britt) of spam]

Egghead

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The white/orange flower pic makes me wanna cry :'( wow i love them. I was into trying out photography for a while but mine sucked so yeah i gave up on that.

Err i am not sure about putting borders on them esp the flower ones though..i think its just too much.

The white/orange flower pic makes me wanna cry :'( wow i love them. I was into trying out photography for a while but mine sucked so yeah i gave up on that.

Err i am not sure about putting borders on them esp the flower ones though..i think its just too much.

Aww dont give up. I just take photos of things that look neat.

Err... umm... yeah. :P

Really? Thanks for the input. :)

Aww dont give up. I just take photos of things that look neat.

Err... umm... yeah. :P

Really? Thanks for the input. :)

Yes really. I am not just feeding you bs..although i may be ;) .Nah i love the close up on one of the flowers..i commented with my old account :p.

I love the one with the railway. It reminds me of one of Munch's paints; a man looking down a bridge and just looking as If life was passing in front in him and he was not within it's borders.

ah and a question; how do you get so clear images?

I love the one with the railway. It reminds me of one of Munch's paints; a man looking down a bridge and just looking as If life was passing in front in him and he was not within it's borders.

ah and a question; how do you get so clear images?

And I use a verrry expensive camera. :stunned: :cool:

and you want be to believe that? :lol:

I always tell that about myself, but deeply inside, very deep, I don't agree with what I say. I'm sure it's the same with the photographs, and I guess there's no need to explain you the reason of my thinking :D

(wow, I'm even sounding lucid tonight :lol:)

Urg i am having regrets now though. I was so into photography a few months back..i realized i sucked so yeah i wasted all that money :angry:.

At least you are good at what you do,so its not a waste on your part.