April 30, 200521 yr i dunno...but i hope there is some...I would love to hear coldplay performing live!... :cool:
April 30, 200521 yr I don't now whether there will be a webcast, but I found this... http://forums.coldplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=22889 For those of us not lucky enough to be there.... MxDwn will have live updates about all the happenings at this weekend's California festival. almost better than braving the heat yourself. http://www.mxdwn.com/
April 30, 200521 yr Thier time to go onstage is 10:40-11:55 California time and I think thats Pacific time zone.
May 1, 200521 yr Coldplay finished off what was a stellar day of music with their hit "In My Day." Lead singer Chris Martin jumped off the stage and through the middle divider between the main section of crowd. After being hoisted back up on the stage, the band finished off their set with an elegant quiet tune that Martin referred to simply as "brilliant" cooing the words "I will try to fix you." In My Day ? :rolleyes:
May 1, 200521 yr There are pictures here http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState|1|0|30|0|0|1|0|0|0|52714022|0|0|0|0|0||0|0|0|0&p=3 and here http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====114090&nbc1=1 I have a wireimage account so if you want any of the pics enlarged, let me know,
May 1, 200521 yr Here is what http://mxdwn.com/ said :/ Coldplay finished off what was a stellar day of music with their hit "In My Day." Lead singer Chris Martin jumped off the stage and through the middle divider between the main section of crowd. After being hoisted back up on the stage, the band finished off their set with an elegant quiet tune that Martin referred to simply as "brilliant" cooing the words "I will try to fix you." Good night from mxdwn. We'll be back tomorrow for the second day of coverage starting at 3 p.m. eastern time (12 p.m. pacific time). More to come tomorrow!
Create an account or sign in to comment