✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is the Speed of Sound Single Out?

Drew

Have you noticed that it says "Speed of Sound [CD 2]"? (emphasis mine). And then CD 1 is supposed to come out three weeks later? Yeah, right.

It's an error.

Amazon lesson #17: Don't trust Amazon release dates. Ever. :)

Hey, i was surfing an i found this

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/050503/340/fhzk4.html&e=l_news_dm

from Launch UK:

Coldplay have headlined the Coachella Valley Music Festival in Indio, California.

The British band, who made US chart history last week by entering the Top Ten with their single "Speed of Sound", played the 11pm Saturday night [April 30] set.

MTV.com reports that: "[Chris] Martin… called himself ugly, apologized for rambling and asked, "I know we're foreigners, but will you give us a chance?"."

He also changed the lyrics of "Yellow" to "And it was all Coachella", immediately apologising to the audience with the words: "I know, it's cheesy."

Their set consisted of hits and a selection of new songs from the forthcoming album "X&Y" including "Speed of Sound", "Square One" and "'Til Kingdom Come".

Coldplay were watched from the wings by Martin's wife Gwyneth Paltrow and celebrity fans Justin Timberlake, Cameron Diaz and Danny DeVito.

"Speed of Sound" was released yesterday [May 2] ahead of "X&Y" on June 6.

seems it was released early :o

Hey, i was surfing an i found this

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/050503/340/fhzk4.html&e=l_news_dm

from Launch UK:

Coldplay have headlined the Coachella Valley Music Festival in Indio, California.

The British band, who made US chart history last week by entering the Top Ten with their single "Speed of Sound", played the 11pm Saturday night [April 30] set.

MTV.com reports that: "[Chris] Martin… called himself ugly, apologized for rambling and asked, "I know we're foreigners, but will you give us a chance?"."

He also changed the lyrics of "Yellow" to "And it was all Coachella", immediately apologising to the audience with the words: "I know, it's cheesy."

Their set consisted of hits and a selection of new songs from the forthcoming album "X&Y" including "Speed of Sound", "Square One" and "'Til Kingdom Come".

Coldplay were watched from the wings by Martin's wife Gwyneth Paltrow and celebrity fans Justin Timberlake, Cameron Diaz and Danny DeVito.

"Speed of Sound" was released yesterday [May 2] ahead of "X&Y" on June 6.

seems it was released early :o

what :o