✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another Toronto show soon??

*Justine*

yeah, another concert at the amp would be ideal. i think that's just such a great venue. i didn't have very good seats last time coldplay played their in 2003, but hearing them perform yellow and then being able to look up and see a perfect night time sky, gah. brilliant.

i'd love it if coldplay came back in september. then i'd get to see jack johnson and coldplay in one month. yay.

The amphitheatre would be nice, however it would also result in extremely high scalping prices again because of the limited seating. At least with the ACC the secondary market prices would be almost affordable.

And boy oh boy, if it does happen to fall in September, I hope it's not the week of the 11th-17th. I've got:

Sun: Pearl Jam

Mon: U2

Tue: Pearl Jam

Wed: U2

Fri: U2

Sat U2

It would be pretty funny if Thursday turned out to be Coldplay!

I was lucky enough to get GA for all of the Toronto U2 dates which were only around $60 per ticket, and the PJ shows were also around $60 per ticket. So I'm probably looking at around $360-$400 for 6 shows, and considering who it is I'm seeing that's not too bad.

Sorry, I need to vent - I think the Amphitheatre is one of the worst venues in the city, if not the world. Might be good for Jimmy Buffett, but not for Coldplay, who should be playing a world class venue like the ACC. Yes, it's outside, which is nice on certain summer nights, but....... First off, HORRIBLE sound, unless you're right in front of the soundboard, in which case it's slightly bearable. Forget it if you're in the pit. Second, there's only about 500 good seats in the house out of, what, 14,000. The very nature of the amphitheatre's design makes most of the views crap. And then there's the giant poles blocking your view. Finally, getting out takes an hour because there's only ONE EXIT, and since you're in the middle of nowhere, they can charge $20 for parking and get away with it. I'll stop there, cause I felt an essay coming on. Sorry.

yeah, another concert at the amp would be ideal. i think that's just such a great venue. i didn't have very good seats last time coldplay played their in 2003, but hearing them perform yellow and then being able to look up and see a perfect night time sky, gah. brilliant.

^16' date='000 i think actually.[/quote']

Even worse then.

Oh, and I didn't mention the security - I once had tickets in the 200s, and the guards asked for my ticket a dozen times, sometimes DURING a song. Plus the full pat-down upon entry. Wait, that sounds even more horrible than it was.

The Docks is the worst venue in the city, the Amp is really not that bad. If they are going to play a large venue, that one would be my pick.

I got in there with a camera before, just take one of the side entrances.

i love the amp, even if everything that was ranted about is true. i just love it. i've been to the acc once and didn't like it. it's too big of an areana for me to properly enjoy and connect with the artist playing.

i dunno. maybe coldplay at the acc would be different. i prefer smaller venues.

The thing with the amp is people sit anywhere!! I mean, I have heard people that had lawn tickets that snuk into the pit. I always sit in my disignated place. I mean, I traded curiosa tickets with someone to be a couple of rows closer, so it means a lot to me to get as close as I can. When I see people do this it drives me crazy, especially when I find them sitting in my seats!!

I remember during curiosa, the security were moving people around throughout the entire show, it takes away from what is going on on stage.

^^ oh yeah, that definitely happens. when i went to see john mayer i sat in the 200 section for maroon 5 and then switched seats with one of my friend's who were sitting in the 400 section for john mayer since she loves him.

after a few songs my friend and i got up and ended up getting back down into the 200 section no problem. it's so easy to move around that place. the security are pretty laid back.

ha, that reminds me i moved around when i saw coldplay too.