✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UK SOS Single

GazeboflossUK

Just bought the SOS single today here. The CD isnt copy controlled and I also picked up the limited 'Clear' Vinyl. Looks pretty cool and it's got an inner Orange slip case that has the vinyl in...looks nice.

That's 2 more sales to coldplay from me, and I still want the 12" Vinyl of the single.....

Oh, and I got a mexican promo of SOS....well me brother (GAS_MAN) got that, to add to our collection.....I have gone into ''Collect Everything'' mode again.

Just bought the SOS single today here. The CD isnt copy controlled and I also picked up the limited 'Clear' Vinyl. Looks pretty cool and it's got an inner Orange slip case that has the vinyl in...looks nice.

That's 2 more sales to coldplay from me, and I still want the 12" Vinyl of the single.....

Oh, and I got a mexican promo of SOS....well me brother (GAS_MAN) got that, to add to our collection.....I have gone into ''Collect Everything'' mode again.

Hello Gas_Man's brother :)

I just bought my SOS single too... I really love Things I Don't Understand.... :o and the piano along with Chris' voice on Proof is beautiful....

Hello Gas_Man's brother

I just bought my SOS single too... I really love Things I Don't Understand .... and the piano along with Chris' voice on Proof is beautiful....

Yes, Things I Don't Understand is a good B-Side.....Proof is simple but effective

And Gas Man just got us the 12" single :D (infact he bought all 3 again :o :cool: )