✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cleveland , June 10th, are you going to be there ?

Browneyedgirl

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I used to live in Columbus. I had the BEST apartment in German Village near the park. Oh how I miss it so...the shopping...and the OAR concerts...and a Starbucks and a church with a piano for me to play within walking distance. ::le sigh::

Hey I used to live in Columbus. I had the BEST apartment in German Village near the park. Oh how I miss it so...the shopping...and the OAR concerts...and a Starbucks and a church with a piano for me to play within walking distance. ::le sigh::

Really? Yeh German Village is pretty cool. I like in the Summer, when Schiller Park has its little theatre productions on that outside stage. A big group of my friends and I go and always have the best times.

And the Book Loft has to be one of the coolest bookstores ever.

Haha! Thanks :D

You rock for thinking that's amusing. :-D You must be from Ohio too, are you?

Yes, I live in Ohio, unfortunetly. :lol: I live in Columbus, what part are you from?

I hear ya! I'm from Youngstown :roll: And that's all there is to say about that...

My sister lives in Columbus, very nice city.

I hear ya! I'm from Youngstown :roll: And that's all there is to say about that...

My sister lives in Columbus, very nice city.

Its an ok city. :roll: Gets boring though. I've never been to Youngstown. I've been to Akron several times, but thats a little ways over from you. :)

Great news! It's not supposed to rain anymore! At least that's what weather.com says... :D

Umm...do you guys know if tower city is a big venue or not? I've heard so many different things and I'm all confused about when to arrive and stuff... :shrug:

I would just like to say that I had a wonderful time. I ended up in the 3rd row. :D The boys were fantastic, as usual. *sigh* I love them so...

The venue however, was shit. It's like someone said, "Hmmm....here's a nasty river and an old abandoned warehouse, why not stick a tent between them?" It seriously was a tent with a stage in it. And the stench from the river....that was lovely....

BUT....it was still a fantastic show! :)

lol it's hilarious that you would say that....

it might be the WORST venue I've ever been too , perfect description btw...

but the show was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL ....and Chris is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL...........

did you check out the Hall of Fame ?....if you are a U2 fan it's priceless !!!

Yes, that venue wasn't the best but it didn't matter b/c Coldplay was fucking awesome!! I got front row, a little,tiny right from the center and had the best time as well as an amazing view!! I could see everything! :D :D

Afterwards I waited around and got Chris's and Jonny's autograph. And I must say that Jonny is soooo sweet!! When he came up to sign my ticket he looked right in to my face, w/ the biggest smile said "Hi." And from what I could tell, he did that to everyone he met. What a sweetheart! I thanked him for coming out and told him that I know he had probably had a long, hard day and was tired. He said "Naahh, it hasn't been that hard", and chuckled.

I just had so much fun. This is my second time seeing them and they still rocked as hard as the first time I saw them, maybe even harder. :D

COLDPLAY ROCKS FUCKING WORLD!! :D :D :D :D

lol it's hilarious that you would say that....

it might be the WORST venue I've ever been too , perfect description btw...

but the show was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL ....and Chris is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL...........

did you check out the Hall of Fame ?....if you are a U2 fan it's priceless !!!

Yeah, the show was FANTASTIC! I loved Chris' comment, "Thanks for letting us play in this....thing....next to a pond with stuff floating in it...and some train tracks." I'm going to the Hall of Fame on Saturday for the big U2 day...or whatever it's called. I'm really excited!

Dissolved Girl, what a cool story! Jonny seems like such a sweetie. He seemed to be having a blast on stage. I wanted to wait around too, but my friend was having a claustrophobic moment so we left pretty quickly.

Oh well, hopefully I'll catch them next time. ;)

Dissolved Girl, what a cool story! Jonny seems like such a sweetie. He seemed to be having a blast on stage. I wanted to wait around too, but my friend was having a claustrophobic moment so we left pretty quickly.

Oh well, hopefully I'll catch them next time. ;)

Jonny is defintely a sweetie! Yes, I had friends w/ me that didn't seem to happy that I was dragging them to the back to wait for the band to come out afterwards. :lol: But once they did get their autographs I bet my friends saw that it was worth it. (Though they would never admit that b/c I'd be right and they'd be wrong.) :lol:

I cracked up when Chris made the comment about it being a tent and the dirty water. :lol: That was so nasty. Afterwards, my hair stunk so bad of polluted water b/c I had stood by it for so long! YUCK!

Oh well, I do it again just to have the experience of Coldplay again. :)