✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cleveland , June 10th, are you going to be there ?

Browneyedgirl

Were there a lot of people waiting? I think if I would've waited around, and they did come out I wouldn't have been able to say anything....I would've just stood there drooling. :lol:

Haha, we had fun with the other people in line trying to pick out what was in the water. There apparently was a bunch of condoms. :lol:

I'd most definitely do it again, for Coldplay too! :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Ha! Eewwww! How did you have the tolerance to look at the shit in that water! :lol: Props to you! When I walked by that looked down at it I almost puked! Seriously! :eyecrazy:

There was quite a few people waiting afterwards. My friends and I thought that they might not come out b/c of all the people. But they did! :D Chris and Jonny came out a little after midnight. I guess Will came out a little later but I hadn't stuck around that late. :sad: I guess my friend saw Guy drive away in a little white car before Jonny and Chris came out. I asked her if she was sure if it was him and if anybody else noticed and she said "I'm sure, almost postive that it was him and no, nobody else noticed." Hmmmm... shame on you Guy! :lol: Sneaking out in your getaway car! :lol:

Haha! Guy had a getaway car! I wonder where he was going....hmmm...

Did you notice at the beginning of the show before Chris sat down, he bowed the audience? How sweet is that?! And they played Amsterdam and A Rush of Blood to the Head! It was fabulous! Sorry....I try to explain this to people who weren't there, but they don't understand the joy of it all. :lol:

I know!! The friends that I was with are not die-hard fans of Coldplay like I am. I was so excited after the show and they just sat there bitching about how much pain they were in and how tired they were. I wanted to scream at them! It kinda hurt. :sad: I said to my friend "Wasn't that awesome!" She said "It was good." To which I responded "It better than good!" To which she told me to shut the fuck up and let her rest. Nice friend, huh? :roll: Whatever.

Aww that sucks! If it makes you feel any better my friend was the same way because she missed her new boyfriend. I think she must have called him at least six times while we were in line. :roll: People can be so weird sometimes.

:lol:

Did you hear Chris's comments about the place during the concert? :lol: "Thanks for having us come and play at a parking lot w/ a tent over it and next to a river w/ shit floating around in it."

I lost it! :lol:

Oh well, the concert kicked ass and thats the most important part. :D

I know!

Yesterday I was thinking "Wow the concert was a week ago! That sucks! I want them to come back!"

Poor guys, they're probably worn out from touring, giving it their all, and people like us are, like, "Not enough... you must come back!" :lol: :lol:

I just hope they make a third album and tour as much as they did for this one, but that such a long ways away. :( :lol:

I flew from Texas to see the show. Cleveland was not so fun, but Coldplay were great. Did check out the U2 stuff at the Hall of Fame :D

That venue was lame! Meet Will before show and Chris, Jonny, and Will after show. Had me pic taken with Jonny :D :D :D Guy did not leave by car, but came out VERY late and walked straight to buses, not even a wave damnit! :( Did any of you see the guys on that hill behind the stage during Eisley's set. hehe someone fell down trying to climb it, Jonny I think. And Guy was just backstage during Ron's set, drinking beer.Here's a pic of that bridge thingie behind the theater. Ahhhhh the beauity of Cleveland :roll:

Wow, you flew from Texas?! :o That's neato. Yeah, Cleveland was kinda messy from all the construction and such, but it's still a lovely city...if you ignore Tower City. I never noticed anyone on that hill. I did hear someone say something about them being up there though. :shrug: And shame on Guy for not waving! :lol: