✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ALIAS- season finale

people fill me in! we're waaaaaaaaaaay behind here :stunned: just had the episode where dixon and syd thought sloane was evil and trying to set up the alliance again, how do we get from that to zombies? :stunned:

• 3 months later...

OH GOD.... THE SEASON FINALE WAS AWESOME.. ONE OF TV'S BEST CLIFFHANGERS EVER.... I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SHOW COMING BACK ON THRUSDAY..... BUT SADLY IT WILL BE THE LAST SEASON....

"FOR STARTERS MY NAME IS NOT MICHAEL VAUGHN"....

I jumped when the car hit them..... ALIAS IS MY FAV. SHOW... LOVE IT....

ya, i could swear i heard jen was on contract till 2007??

POSSIBLE SPOILERS*****************

SERIOUSLY, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU*************

SO YOU'VE DECIDED TO READ IT, LOL********************

HERE IT GOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS********************

ok, did anyone else hear that vaughn dies???????

read if YOU DARE!!!!!!! muah hahaha, lol.

08/29 - [Note: Highlight text at your own risk... SpoilerFix acknowledges that ( [fade:c063b1d4af]Michael Vartan rumors have been more numerous than usual this summer.[/fade:c063b1d4af]) We chose to post the following article because we've also noticed flat denials are not occuring like they did in previous seasons. Either the major sources concur ([fade:c063b1d4af]with Vaughn's death,[/fade:c063b1d4af]) or they avoid the issue. Note that ABC has not confirmed this...] [Onto the spoilers! Highlight if you REALLY REALLY want to be THAT spoiled! [fade:c063b1d4af]According to the super-secret script, Vartan's character is killed off in dramatic fashion in the season premiere. ''In the show, Michael is investigating some case and is set up,'' said our spy. ''He gets shot numerous times but does not die on the scene. He makes it to the hospital where he eventually dies.'' Vartan's onscreen paramour, Sydney Bristow, aka Garner, is with him when he flat-lines and has to identify his body. As promised, the writers work Garner's real-life pregnancy into the plot of the show, leaving Bristow pregnant with Vaughn's child. For the rest of the season she is on a mission to find out who killed her baby's father.[/fade:c063b1d4af] Source: Boston Herald

http://www.spoilerfix.com/alias.php