✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ALIAS- season finale

lol, okie!

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS

*** DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

*** I GUESS YOUR GONNA TAKE THE CHANCE, LOL

***so the whole gang goes to russia to disconnect or breakdown that big red thing, lol, im still not sure what it is called. but, inorder to get there they have to get an abandoned subway to work, o btw the country is filled with zombies who drank that affected water. nadia goes on the tracks to help the subway go but is attacked by a gang of zombies, luckily she survives but is captured by her mom's sis people, elena?, who knows bc of the whole rimbaldi thing, nadia is the only to stop syd. syd is sent to the top of the tower by her mom to disconnect the mainframe. elena knows nadia won't fight her sister, but bc of the "fate of the rimbaldi" she has to, so elena injects nadia with the affected water, and she then turns zombie. there's a fight scene between syd and nadya, where nadya in the end is shot by sloan. also during the episode syd responds to vaughn's question from last week, and she says yes and puts on the ring. while vaughn and syd's mom were working on something for the subway, she tells him, that he needs to be honest with syd and tell her the truth and that he hasn't been as covert as he thinks he has been. nadia has been taken to intensive care to try to be rescused. the final scene is vaughn and syd in a car driving in santa barbara where syd asks vaughn to skip the whole traditional wedding and jsut to elope. HOWEVER, vaughn tells syd he needs to tell her the truth, and in fact that their meeting, the first one when she walked into SD6, was not coincidence, and that he used to be a bad guy, but long time ago. vaughn then says, that his actual name is not vaughn, and as he is about to tell her, THEY FRIGGIN GET HIT BY A TRUCK. END SCENE! - o ya, they do disconnect the red ball- world saved!

whew! is that what you saw?

lol' date=' i literally screamed, and everyone came in my room and asked me what had happened! hahaha.. i was like did u watch alias and they all started laughing![/quote']

I watched it at around 3am one night last week...so much for sleeping right afterwards! I was wide awake after the final moments.

P.S. I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE! Best SNL skit ever!

....Good God! this show has no boundaries...i loved the first two seasons, then it got too looney for me to watch...now, you're telling me they had zombies and vaughn used to be bad, possibly from sd-6???? :o :lol:

...too funny!

Alias has been loony for the past bit, man, and for some reason I still never miss that show, although there is no way that any episode ever again will be as good as any episode from Seasons 1 & 2.

But, let me tell you, my roommates and I did squeal at the end. I KNEW it was looking too good to be true! But I just dont't get it? How is Vaughn not Vaughn? And what about all that stuff about searching for his dad whose name is Bill Vaughn.....was that not true too?????? And the zombies were really stupid. it was like Shaun of the Dead, only stupider. What happened to the writing on this show?

I cannot deal with this show. It is too stressful and makes my brain hurt. And watching an hour of Alias finale after 2 hours of Lost finale almost gave me ulcer.

Also, if they bring Jennifer Garner's pregnancy onto the show and it turns out her baby is the Rimbaldi baby, I will never watch Alias EVER AGAIN.

Another also: I hear they are moving it to 8pm Thursdays next season. Just a heads-up.

^yes, the writing has gotten too bizarre! i stopped watching early last year...sydney used to be believable, and my brother pointed out something really funny...she always get tangled up in some mess and then has some guy to come bail her out...she used to kick ass! too bad.

lol, i completely agree with the zombie thing, i think that waaaaaaaas way overdone! but it was the water and part of the rimbaldi plan. it's killing me now as to who the hell michael vaughn is... i heard somewhere that vaughn is acutally milo rimbaldi reincarnated or his kid or something.. i mean i don't understand the whole rimbaldi thing to this day! haha..

and thanks freedom.. it was the best snl skit............EVER!

well i dont' think vaughn is gonna turn out to be anything to be rimbaldi related (pun intended) because he mentioned it was no accident that it was me you came to at the CIA when you worked at SD-6 and stuff and that was even before the rimbaldi stuff was written into the plot, or maybe even known about by sloan therefore by like anyone. but that just leads to like another possibity of like maybe another major drawn out 3 seasons worth of new plot twists since the rimbaldi drama is in the bag and concluded. haha just a thought what if hes sark's brother :lol: j/k

That zombie thing wasn't that they were zombies it was they were infected with a virus that just made them anarchous crazy vicous killers lol, rimbaldi's way to cleanse the earth, they went nuts on each other. the reason it was so hard to kill them was cause they just were crazy and wouldn't go down prolly another effect of the "water" but yea they do some far-fetched stuff but i'm the first to tune in prolly and most pissed if i miss and episode.

maybe they will do the same thing as this season with jennifer and her pregnancy cause would that make her already delivered by around jan.? yea be about right i dont' know how far along she is now but it's 7mo till dec now.. and i'm bettin shes at least 2 months thats probable. oh well

oh one thing that i noticed this last episode is that, notice how like lately no one seems able to die? no matter now fatal the gunshot seems or dire the illness? cause weren' like both nadia and dickson shot close range in the recent past and wow look both alive still. and you know nadias not gonna die... oh well i'd be sad if they did but it just makes it so unbelieveable. ok enough ranting. back to loving it again.

lol.. if vaughn is sark's brother... omg, what if he's his son.. you never know on that show.. but ya, isn't nadia suppose to die... wait, then the whole rimbaldi thing was a bust, but i heard on some gossip site that nadia is only coming back for 3 more episodes.. sooooo :o

Man, i do have to say that the Television Without Pity Alias forum rocks my socks, so if anyone's interested...

Also, that WAS a really good season finale! Alias has not been the best this season but that finale made up for all the bad writing, if purely for speculation sake. It was ALMOST as good as the Season 2 finale when Syndey woke up and it was TWO YEARS LATER. That really crazed me out, and so does the whole "I may not be Vaughn; I may not be a good guy; I may have lied to you for 5 years; and our lives are hanging in the balance..."

Well done Mr. J.J. Abrams.