✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HARRY POTTER AND THE GLOBET OF FIRE!

MAFE

I'm not sure when is the premier! but i'm waiting for a mad that movie..I saw the trailers and i just thought "geez, i wanna pee in my pants"

Awesome awesome..

Oh well! i'm waiting for the sixth book!! lala! :cool:

the sith book? heheheh...

i heard some rumors around the net saying that harry's gonna die in the seven book! i'm not sure...if that's true i swear that i'm gonna hate jk rowling forever!!

I like the books but I'm not a big fan of the movies.

Me neither, loads of people said that the 3rd film was the best of the 3, but i didn't really like IT. I'm really looking forward to the 6th book, ITs going to be MEGA! I reckon Harry will die in the last book, I Think the last thing JK Rowling wants to have to do is have pressure on her to write lots of sequels to the 7, and i think Harry will have to die to get rid of Voldemort forever. :(

Me neither, loads of people said that the 3rd film was the best of the 3, but i didn't really like IT. :(

I feel that way too, even though there must be a few scenes that I liked.

lumberjack: if u were paying attention to the book young man, u would have seen the prophesy says that 'neither can live while other one survives' or something. and i reacon jk would be killing voldemort of course so harry would live... yay.

Me neither, loads of people said that the 3rd film was the best of the 3, but i didn't really like IT. I'm really looking forward to the 6th book, ITs going to be MEGA! I reckon Harry will die in the last book, I Think the last thing JK Rowling wants to have to do is have pressure on her to write lots of sequels to the 7, and i think Harry will have to die to get rid of Voldemort forever. :(

Well!! ppl said that 3 movie was the best of them!! but ppl will say the same shit about the fourth