✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WORLD PREMIERE X&Y TONIGHT!!!

RadioMad

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You see the album must be over an hour long...and they are analizing it they would never fit it all into an hour unless they shorten the songs

You're right about that :/

However I think it's still worth listening :)

They can't possibly play all tracks.

"Finally, the new Coldplay has arrived. You've already had little taste of it, in the form of the single Speed Of Sound, but this sunday you will get to know to what extent X&Y is a worthy follow-up to AROBTTH.

Dave and Joost will subject the songs to a profound analysis and formulate their personal opinion.

blabla yadayada..."

that's more or less what's said there.

Is it possible to play 13 tracks from start to finish AND give analysis and arguments? I think not.

btw the way that Joost Zwegers dude is a pretty f*ckin good musician himself, so his analysis will be rather accurate (although a bit biased maybe, because he's a big Coldplay fan himself). His band is called Novastar, and I suggest you immediatelly look for the songs 'Wrong', 'The best is yet to come', and 'When the lights go down on the broken hearted'.

http://www.novastar.be :D

yeah that would suck.....why does it have to be so damn late! in over 6 hours! i guess ill restrain myself by listening to speed of sound till then :)

I think it's because EMI doesn't want any radiostation to play any albumtrack until tomorrow, and well... in 6 hours it's 'tomorrow' in Belgium...