✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WORLD PREMIERE X&Y TONIGHT!!!

RadioMad

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k' date=' i dont feel like reading through pages and pages...who's recording and who's uploading to where for me to download and redistribute? :D[/quote']I'll do the cutting the editing and the fading too so you can have all the file already splitted by songs and maybe interviews.

Tell me where to send it to you, and calculate at least 25 minutes after the end of the show for me to do the whole thing and send it to you.

Hi guys I've just registered after hearing the wonderful news about the radio station playing X&Y tonight :)

Anyway here is the quality I'm able to capture the station at:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craigweb2k/a_sample.doc (rename to mp3 obviously).

I'll be recording it all also :)

Actually it doesn't sound that bad at all! Yay! :)

when you consider what I recorded was a live act too coupled with the fact that X&Y will be album material all I can say is INDEED :P

k' date=' i dont feel like reading through pages and pages...who's recording and who's uploading to where for me to download and redistribute? :D[/quote']I'll do the cutting the editing and the fading too so you can have all the file already splitted by songs and maybe interviews.

Tell me where to send it to you, and calculate at least 25 minutes after the end of the show for me to do the whole thing and send it to you.

Man, this is going very smoothly.

I can't wait!!! :D

familiar with FTP?

what thread will the rapidshare links be posted after the brussels program?

this one hopefully! probably be on page 20 by then!

i dont need to im not uploading, its the people who are trying out recording from that station.

will you be uploading the songs as you record them?

familiar with FTP?

Of course, set me up an ftp demon and pm me IP:PORT and L/P

familiar with FTP?

Of course, set me up an ftp demon and pm me IP:PORT and L/P

setting it all up right now... i'll PM you shortly with all the info.

FTP would work a lot better because you can upload one file when you're done with it while editing the others... :)