✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Download or not to Download X&Y...

Cold RadioMuse

What should I do??

I'm not sure.

Should I download the album and record it to my Minidisc and listen to it in school tomorrow, or should I wait til its release?

It would be really special for me to wait and open up the wrapped cd, put it into my cd-player and

just lend back and enjoy new stuff, but on the other hand

if Coldplay ''leaked'' their album this way they would want us to listen to it.

Please help me.

Its not or never!

I'm considering the same, i think it will be more special when you listen to it the day of the release. Although i have heard the Studio Brussel broadcast, i think i'm gonna wait to listen to the whole album till the release date

I'm not gonna download it or listen to The Leak on mtv.com....but i will listen to the radio...is that cheating? If i listen to the radio, i can only hear the song once, and not over and over again. Although i do want to have a few surprises when the album comes out. Dammit i'm confused. Maybe i shouldn't listen to the radio after all.

I still haven't heard anything except for Speed of sound - if a decent leak would only appear, and I bet myself a pork pie that it wouldn't, then I would download it.

Rest assured my copy is pre ordered by the way - but I'd like a leak seeing as I'm working from 7 in the morning til 9 at night on Monday

:cry:

How lame. Either do or dont but dont act like its some life changing move. Its posted online on the MTV asia site for all to listen to for free. If we download that to listen again and again and again, which I am :), are we criminals? I dont really care. I wanted a taste and AM very happy to have it early. I also have my pre-ordered copy pending so no skin off coldplays backs.

define a 'decent leak' :thinking:

near-cd quality from an mtv site doesnt qualify?

I'm well fussy - last nights radio rip, from a 96 kbps broadcast just wasn't worth it at all. Rips from the net don't really seem to be that good either - I'll wait for someone to actually copy a CD - if I listened now, it would be like listening to it at a quarter volume, or, comparitively, it would be looking at the Mona Lisa through sun glasses - it just isn't the bigger picture

:o

download, download!

I planned listening to X&Y again and again for the next 48 hours.. but my STUPID mp3player doesn't want to play the wma files properly :confused:

I don't get it.. it plays some songs half and then suddenly stops in the middle of the song.. :(