✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What happened when i met COLDPLAY yesterday.........!!!!!!!

sinead

sinead ur funny id get giggly every time i saw a fork too....hehe i cant belive she didnt know jonny's name he is like the best guitarist since well ever! but the way6 chris goes the edge and mark or lard goes the jonny was a funny wayt to cover it up..man id feel so idioted, hehe sry for the not-word use ,if i was here

First things first: I'M JALOUSE!!! Never mind...cant believe Jonny smiled at you? you have gone after him girl!!! I have seen there is a new thread so i will go on there to reading, you're sp good at writing!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

busy bee - thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

I emailed the BBC to see if they could send me an audio version of the show so that i could keep it as a reminder of that crazy day, but they said they couldn't for 'copyright purposes!' I got my dad to record it on tape, but it's not quite the same is it?!! now i can listen to myself being an idiot on national radio, many times over!!!!!

Sinead xxxxx

busy bee - thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

I emailed the BBC to see if they could send me an audio version of the show so that i could keep it as a reminder of that crazy day, but they said they couldn't for 'copyright purposes!' I got my dad to record it on tape, but it's not quite the same is it?!! now i can listen to myself being an idiot on national radio, many times over!!!!!

Sinead xxxxx

You can turn it into your own personalised CD :D