✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay tickets on june 4th?

Matter-Eater Lad

well I'll be damned. I had my parents order through online and they could only get lawn tickets, while at the outlet, I was able to get 15th row tickets :D

Thanks for the help guys...I'm so excited for this concert now

Guest LiquidSky
Ticketmaster outlets are weird anachronisms that I always forget still exist. I remember seeing a couple hundred people lined up at a tiny window at a mall several years ago and being completely confused as to why it was happening. Then I asked what was going on and it was a line to get Bruce Springsteen tickets, and I was even more confused because why would all those people buy Bruce Springsteen tickets from a tiny window at a mall? Then I realized it was a Ticketmaster outlet.

That was a dumb and boring story.

I would recommend buying online because your odds are just as good (apparently if a lot of people show up at an outlet they do it by lottery instead of first come first serve) and you don't have to go anywhere. On the other hand, I don't know if there are $20 Mystery Fees if you buy tickets in person.

If you buy your tickets at the arena where the concert is going to be..They don't charge you for service...They just charge you the ticket..So if the ticket is $50 that's how much you are going to pay (plus they have more windows open instead of just one window selling the tickets to everyone on line like the story of Tom).. I sometimes do this, 'cause if you buy your tickets on ticketmaster they charge like $20 dollars extra just for the service..and that's a lot..you could buy another ticket with $20 dollars..depending how much the ticket is of course..they're some tickets that are sold for $25 dollars.. but yeah, you have to keep in mind that they sometimes do it by lottery.. (so just bring all your friends and family along...someone is going to get a closer number from the lottery) so it's all about luck really...

I recommend buying your tickets through the 3 ways..phone, online and at the venue ;)

I almost always buy my tickets at the venue, actually (it pays to live right in the middle of the city, I never have too far to travel), but I've never done it for a concert where there was a huge demand before, so I don't know if things work differently for that or not. :confused:

Whatever, it's a moot point anyway, for me at least.