✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

X&Y out June 7th!!!

*Justine*

I just got back from getting my copy at midnight. I don't know about 'giveaways' but everyone who bought the X&Y got posters.

I got two posters (black big one) and blue small one of them standing, I think this was the same one as people got with the pre-order. And I got the White Stripes album and with that I got the 7' single and a little poster too. That's from having the coupons. Props to the people that notified us about the coupons.

Just got back from Wal-Mart at midnight. The employees hadn't even unboxed them yet - they were still in the back. I had to wait like 15 mins and finally they brought one out to me. I didn't get any posters or anything. It does have a card inside the CD case for a free Wal-Mart download of an exclusive bonus track - so not sure what that is yet. I paid $9.72. Not bad. :)

Just got back from Wal-Mart at midnight. The employees hadn't even unboxed them yet - they were still in the back. I had to wait like 15 mins and finally they brought one out to me. I didn't get any posters or anything. It does have a card inside the CD case for a free Wal-Mart download of an exclusive bonus track - so not sure what that is yet. I paid $9.72. Not bad. :)

Walmart has Murder for download, while Best Buy has Crest Of Waves. ;)

-- JDO

I went to circuit city to get mine, since it was closest to me, but oddly they didn't have X&Y in stock! :o :huh: :/ I then went to best buy where they had plenty of copies. X&Y is my favorite Coldplay album thus far. :D

-- JDO