✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Message to the critics who say X&Y hasn't progessed...

ItsTeeth

...from past Coldplay music:

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO ANY OF THE MUSIC?

I've been listening to X&Y pretty much non-stop since i got it, and now just for some fun I jumped back to some Parachutes and AROBTTH stuff to hear the difference. Still definitely Coldplay, but they 3 albums certainly differ a lot in style and sound.

Damn critics ;)

I'm with you ItsTeeth. Coldplay have certainly progressed on this album. Square One, White Shadows, X&Y, Low, and Twisted Logic all are different than anything Coldplay has done before. I'm still in heaven over this record.

I'm with you ItsTeeth. Coldplay have certainly progressed on this album. Square One' date=' White Shadows, X&Y, Low, and Twisted Logic all are different than anything Coldplay has done before. I'm still in heaven over this record.[/quote']

Sorry mate, but I`ve given this album every chance to grow on me, I`ve listened to it constantly for days.

Yesterday I put AROBTTH on for the first time in about 1 and a half years, and it is so much better than X&Y it isn`t even funny.

Wrong, because that song sucks.

It's when the guitar ripped straight from Franz Ferdinand's 'Jacqueline' comes in on the opening track, because, for an all-too-brief moment, you almost can't hear Chris singing.

For as much as i like all the show, i think we have enough threads about this matter where you all can express your opinions about the new album.

And making threads like this one will only encourage coldplay haters to keep up so lets try to avoid that :)