✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Everwood?

Sofy

Well, I watch Everwood in WB channel, and, i don't know when, like a month ago, they played a song in an episode which I'm sure was from Coldplay...so i waited for the album to come to know its title, but it's not in the new cd. If someone watches it, please answer this, i want that song! :/

Hey I know exactly what you are talking about! In the episode where Amy and Ephram first "do it", the song that is playing in the background is Your Love Means Everything Part 2, which we all know is that song that Chris did with Faultline. It drove me nuts during that scene because at the time I had never heard the song but I knew it was Chris's voice! My fiancee got me hooked into that show and I like it a lot...

Hey I know exactly what you are talking about! In the episode where Amy and Ephram first "do it"' date=' the song that is playing in the background is Your Love Means Everything Part 2, which we all know is that song that Chris did with Faultline. It drove me nuts during that scene because at the time I had never heard the song but I knew it was Chris's voice! My fiancee got me hooked into that show and I like it a lot...[/quote']

I didn't watch it but a friend asked me this song because of that :)

The place I got it was off iTunes and it was on Faultline's CD. And yes they ran it again at the end of the season, I forgot about that, but it didn't fit the scene at all. On iTunes you have to look under Chris Martin and Faultline.

Well, thanx to everybody that answered my question! :smug: Oh, and the episode was the one in which they broke up, cos Ephram found out that Amy knew about his baby...And i didn't ask earlier cos I thought the song was new, and it was going to be in X&Y. But it wasn't :cry: