✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay August 20th Irvine Anyone Going From This Forum

CoLdpLay210

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am going to both days---for saturday i have orchestra tickets row 2---which is all the way in the front--ma bf gave them to me for my bday---and sundays--i am sitting in the middle----i cant wait----its tomorrow---wow i am so excited----ohhh and if anyone needs a ride--maybe i can arrange something and help u out---pm me

wow i cant wait :P

wow---i absoulutely loved the show----it was fucken amazing---------i loved what he sang at the end of Fix You---do u remember the lyrics brian???? something about LA

Such a kick ass show :P my throat hurts from screaming

i recorded the end of fix you onmy phone, so if i can hear him over my horrible singing ill post em.

d

i cant remember the setlist that much but i will try

these are the ones they played but mostly out of order

-square one

-politik

-god put a smile upon ur face

-low

-yellow

-a rush of blood to the head

-speed of sound

-everything's not lost

-til kingdom comes

-a johny cash song

-dont panic

-white shadows

-clocks

-the scientist

-talk

Encore

-swallowed in the sea (really, really kool live)

-in my place

-fix you

:P

-

Re: d

i cant remember the setlist that much but i will try

these are the ones they played but mostly out of order

-square one

-politik

-god put a smile upon ur face

-low

-yellow

-a rush of blood to the head

-speed of sound

-everything's not lost

-til kingdom comes

-a johny cash song

-dont panic

-white shadows

-clocks

-the scientist

-talk

Encore

-swallowed in the sea (really, really kool live)

-in my place

-fix you

:P

-

it was called ring of fire

set list:

square one

politik

god put a smile upon your face

yellow

speed of sound

low

a rush of blood to the head

everything's not lost

white shadows

the scientist

'til kingdom come

ring of fire

don't panic

clocks

talk

encore

swallowed in the sea

in my place

fix you

the lighting and the sound was just awesome, when i wasn't screaming my head off and singing along,i was laughing at chris hilarious comments.

he changed some lyrics in politik and everything's not lost to relate to LA,i know he said something along the lines of larry king and hbo and something about the city of angels,can't remember in which song though.

he said that when they first came out to LA 5 years ago they got some work done because they had to go on extreme makeover and guy looks the best because he got peck implants lol that was pretty funny

chris also said they were thrilled to be back in la and that they feel the most comfortable there and thanked us for letting them perform there again

my favorite parts of the show -

- during yellow all of these yellow balloons came down and chris told us we needed to start popping some and nobody started to and he said,seriously,you need to start popping them!he held the note at the end of yellow(well tried to) until we popped them.

- at the end of speed of sound chris got on his knees and went all the way back,that was so cool

- at the end of low chris hugged jonny lol and then chris said,this guy is my best friend! awww.

- a rush of blood to the head,so glad they played it!it's one of my favorite songs.

- at the end of everything's not lost[i think] chris was singing really high and i think he ran out of breath or something so i think guy had to sing the end while chris played the piano and the whole crowd was cheering for him.

- white shadows was just so cool.

- my favorite part of the evening...they were getting ready to play til' kingdom come and they started to play but chris's guitar was out of tune.he was like fuck!somebody really fucked this up and somebody brought him out another one

- don't panic..."cause yeah everybody here has their drummer to lean on"[something like that] and he put his head on will's shoulder,that was cute.

- at the end of clocks they started playing it really fast,i mean really fast!it was so awesome.

- in my place....that was so awesome! chris jumped off the stage and he ran almost all the way around and stopped in the middle and sang to the people right there,he was like twenty feet away from me.

- fix you was just gorgeous. yes they did do the light during fix you,that was really cool.

it was the most incredible show i have ever been to.i saw coldplay only four months ago in a small venue and seeing them in a big venue was so amazing,it was so nice hearing everyone singing along to fix you at the end.there were so many people there!the lawn was packed i couldn't believe they could fit that many people up there

coldplay is amazingggg.

I went on the 21st... and wow, I expected to see the same sort of quality that I hear on the 2003 live DVD, but it was SO MUCH BETTER!! I can't beleive how good they are live.

They played A Warning Sign for us instead of AROBTTH :) But at first they messed up and Chris said something like, "Oh we've fucked up.... this is why we never get Letterman."

He changed the lyrics of Politik to "a governer who will be back" and something like "entourage in the OC" :lol:

And instead of leaning on Will, he leaned on Johnny at the end of Don't Panic :)

BEST concert I have ever been to, by far!!